Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
David made me laugh so much but I couldn't work out if I should of been or not lol

The fingering comment actually made everyone in the cinema laugh

Good to know I'm not the only one who was immature enough to laugh at that bit. :giggle:

Lol I'd forgot about that.. the guy I went to see it with was laughing even after the scene was over.:)

I was talking about the horror side of it that made me laugh.. it just looked so silly to me.. I don't know maybe I was in a funny mood that day.. looking forward to seeing it a second time, I'm wondering if I will still find it so comical.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
Lol I'd forgot about that.. the guy I went to see it with was laughing even after the scene was over.:)

I was talking about the horror side of it that made me laugh.. it just looked so silly to me.. I don't know maybe I was in a funny mood that day.. looking forward to seeing it a second time, I'm wondering if I will still find it so comical.

The actual horror didn't make me laugh but I swear fassbender intentionally made David funnier with his creepy Frankenstein vibe

His singing with the long blonde hair had me giggling too and most the chats he had with Walter with his use of old school English gentlemen vocabulary

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and chunk
The actual horror didn't make me laugh but I swear fassbender intentionally made David funnier with his creepy Frankenstein vibe

His singing with the long blonde hair had me giggling too and most the chats he had with Walter with his use of old school English gentlemen vocabulary

100% agree.. I really enjoyed all his scenes:)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Dumb question, but do you think Manta will offer a 1/4 Slip of this?

Probably not at this point. While still tentative they've given us their plans for this release which won't include the 1/4 slip, just the two lentis and the full slip

Their last 1/4 slip was a few releases ago - Kingsman, I believe, and it wasn't sold separately, only as part of the one click.

Reactions: Premises
Probably not at this point. While still tentative they've given us their plans for this release which won't include the 1/4 slip, just the two lentis and the full slip

Their last 1/4 slip was a few releases ago - Kingsman, I believe, and it wasn't sold separately, only as part of the one click.
They are tucking a 1/4 slip into the upcoming Logan "Special Box," though. ;)

But I doubt they'll have a 1/4 slip this time around. Manta usually have everything pretty well locked in when they go live with info...

Edge of a Tomorrow excluded. :cry:

Definitely want this, but I'm so new to this game: when do group buys actually go up? Will there be an announcement here? Or is the GB thread just opened in the GB area, and eventually it gets opened up so people can participate? I missed the HDZETA Suicide Squad GB cause it sold out so quickly, don't want it to happen again. Thanks.

Definitely want this, but I'm so new to this game: when do group buys actually go up? Will there be an announcement here? Or is the GB thread just opened in the GB area, and eventually it gets opened up so people can participate? I missed the HDZETA Suicide Squad GB cause it sold out so quickly, don't want it to happen again. Thanks.
The Group Buy will go up nearer to the release date. If you watch the thread you won't miss any information. Anybody can participate in the GB's.

OR
You could just order direct from Manta Lab website.