All Star Superman Blu-Ray (Best Buy USA Exclusive w/Figurine)[USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Exclusive with figurine

1895139.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dcu+All...92320&skuId=1895139&st=Superman blu&lp=2&cp=1

Last edited:
I wonder if it will have a mini action figure like a lot of the cartoons have from them. Or could have the same lithograph as amazon but I doubt that.

I wonder if it will have a mini action figure like a lot of the cartoons have from them. Or could have the same lithograph as amazon but I doubt that.

Kings-yes,I have the others with figurine (just the Superman and Wonder Woman ones), so I was hoping for that. I'll stay tuned for more info..:p

I'm sort of obligated to get this to keep my collection of figurines going. I have all the ones that have been released so far (7 total). Some have been really tough to acquire (Batman) and another one I just happen to discover while browsing on ebay (Green Lantern from Justice League New Frontier). This one looks really cool. I also like these animated features as well and have all the blus that have been released. Can't wait to see this one.

I got mine in the mail crushed to all hell. Does anyone know how Best Buy in store is with exchanging merchandise. I see on the receipt is stated there are no exchanges for online purchases. Will I just have to return it and purchase a new one. I really wish they would package them better it came in a tiny bubble mailer with no protection. Grrr

I got mine in the mail crushed to all hell. Does anyone know how Best Buy in store is with exchanging merchandise. I see on the receipt is stated there are no exchanges for online purchases. Will I just have to return it and purchase a new one. I really wish they would package them better it came in a tiny bubble mailer with no protection. Grrr

You shouldn't have a problem returning the damaged one. You would then purchase the new one from the store. I would do both transactions at the same time so that they at least give you the sales price. Good luck!

P.S. I purchased mine at the store for this reason. I like the little figurine, but wish they made them like the ones that came with Wonder Woman or Green Lantern. Those are much nicer and actual action figures.

You shouldn't have a problem returning the damaged one. You would then purchase the new one from the store. I would do both transactions at the same time so that they at least give you the sales price. Good luck!

P.S. I purchased mine at the store for this reason. I like the little figurine, but wish they made them like the ones that came with Wonder Woman or Green Lantern. Those are much nicer and actual action figures.

Thank you. They let me do an even exchange. Apparently the receipt means no exchanges online. It was not very clear. Yeah I do agree that this figure doesnt look as good as some of the previous ones though.

Thank you. They let me do an even exchange. Apparently the receipt means no exchanges online. It was not very clear. Yeah I do agree that this figure doesnt look as good as some of the previous ones though.

I'm glad it worked out. I also got a chance to actually see the movie last night and it was a bit so-so IMO. Not bad, but also not as good as the others. I event thought that Shazam was better than this, even though it was shorter. I don't know, I'm a bit partial to Batman so may be that plays a bit into it as well.