Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
received my Box today. The Steelbooks are fine but the Box has some medium damage in one of the front corners :(...package was well packed....but the package itself looked as someone has smashed it several times on the ground....:banghead:

I'm still waiting for my Lenti to arrive in Ireland
38 days now have passed since been shipped
In 4 days time it will be 6 weeks since been shipped

Something has gone wrong with 3 out of 4 members Lenti packages shipped to Ireland to have not have arrived yet considering they all was shipped the same day
Only 1 member from Ireland has his lenti arrived into Ireland from that batch that was shipped the same day what has happened to the 3 other parcels

I never had a delay this long with any of my previous Blufans parcels 2-3 weeks is the usual time for all my previous orders and one parcel longest was 26 days

I'm still waiting for my Lenti to arrive in Ireland
38 days now have passed since been shipped
In 4 days time it will be 6 weeks since been shipped

Something has gone wrong with 3 out of 4 members Lenti packages shipped to Ireland to have not have arrived yet considering they all was shipped the same day
Only 1 member from Ireland has his lenti arrived into Ireland from that batch that was shipped the same day what has happened to the 3 other parcels

I never had a delay this long with any of my previous Blufans parcels 2-3 weeks is the usual time for all my previous orders and one parcel longest was 26 days
image.gif

:LOL: I'm only joking Paul, I couldn't resist! I'm sure it will turn up. Did you order direct through blufans?

Just received my Full Slip, christ that was a long wait lol. They shipped this on the 8th October due to the mess up with the Lenti dispatched instead of the FS so very quick indeed compared to what most are waiting on.

I am still waiting for the mystery one click that was 'delivered' on the 30th Sep.

Received my Ant-Man OneClick today. There is not much to say, it's a stunner!

But unfortunately because this arrived first, that probably means that my Inside Out OneClick got lost, which i ordered much earlier.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 117
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky