HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Still waiting for delivery :(:(:(:(
69 days now since China Post collected the parcel and it left china on Sept 18th by Air or Sea
Looks as if to me some parcels was shipped by sea and not by airmail

How many members still not got delivery yet of their Ant-Man Steelbook

I'm Still waiting for delivery :(:(:(:(
69 days now since China Post collected the parcel and it left china on Sept 18th by Air or Sea
Looks as if to me some parcels was shipped by sea and not by airmail

How many members still not got delivery yet of their Ant-Man Steelbook

Yep still waiting as well which I don't expect this to arrive at all given the time frame. The best we can do is wait for @cooey to give us an update of what Blufans are going to do.

It's now 73 days since China Post first tracking scan of parcel on September 10th 2016
Blufans Lenti has not yet arrived in Ireland

How long do we have to wait for an update as to a when a replacement is been sent is Blufans doing anything
Was some parcels shipped by surface land and sea transport instead of Air Mail
What method of transport did Blufans receive in the total payment was is for Air Mail

Pretty shoddy service at this stage in fairness.

It's not like these things are cheap to begin with.

Blufans need to make some sort of statement as to what's going to happen on the matter.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Yep, not good at all. I won't be surprised until we hear something until next year. Just feel like £150 I've spent is down the drain. I understand there is a time frame blufans want us to wait on but to leave us in the dark with no answers whatsoever is not acceptable. I am patient in waiting for a replacement or them to investigate missing parcels but not when we hear nothing at all...

For those who missed this, there was an one click (new and sealed) that ended at 126 including postage. Would have served as a backup just in case your one-click never turned up. Maybe you can use that as a proof to prove o Blufans that you had to source elsewhere because of the package not arriving despite waiting too long.

For those who missed this, there was an one click (new and sealed) that ended at 126 including postage. Would have served as a backup just in case your one-click never turned up. Maybe you can use that as a proof to prove o Blufans that you had to source elsewhere because of the package not arriving despite waiting too long.

I be happy to have a full refund now :confused:

I do feel for you guys who are still waiting. Believe me, I'm trying pretty much every other day to get more information for you as it is becoming beyond a joke. As these ship direct from Blufans the ball is in their court as to what the next steps are going to be.

All I can ask is you guys continue to be patient and as soon as I have any further information I will be in contact

So it looks like I got the short straw. Never had a lost premium steel in my life. Never had a lost steel on HDN or any steel from any Asian retailer. What have I done to deserve this suffering :rofl: :confused:

Anyone else still waiting for their antman?

OMFG, just received my one click when I was about to give up hope! :rofl: :OMG: :thumbs:

What a conicidence @paulboland we both got ours today! This is a replacement though as the date is 22nd November. They upgraded to EMS and no customs as well for EMS a bonus. So the original was lost and blufans sent a replacement. Now I can stop sweating!

Thank you so much @cooey for nagging them! :) Paul what date does your parcel say?

OMFG, just received my one click when I was about to give up hope! :rofl: :OMG: :thumbs:

What a conicidence @paulboland we both got ours today! This is a replacement though as the date is 22nd November. They upgraded to EMS and no customs as well for EMS a bonus. So the original was lost and blufans sent a replacement. Now I can stop sweating!

Thank you so much @cooey for nagging them! :) Paul what date does your parcel say?
Happy for you dude:thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: sunnyx