HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry I went for the lenti over the full slip now :(

Full slip is the winner here methinks! Looks awesome. Nice embossed cards too.....
At least you have your Lenti delivered
I'm still waiting for my lenti to arrive :(
Tracking lists my parcel and your parcel left Shanghai Airport same day and at same time

At least you have your Lenti delivered
I'm still waiting for my lenti to arrive :(
Tracking lists my parcel and your parcel left Shanghai Airport same day and at same time

@paulboland @cooey mine arrived last week but the tracking never updated and I wasn't asked to sign for it. However, the address said I was in the UK and not ROI, the postman said I was lucky to get it due to the address being incorrect.

@luke98
Has your lenti arrived yet I know your Full Slip did

@betweentwolungs
Your parcel would have still have arrived with UK entered as the destination
It would have had added a delay from minor to long delay but they usually eventually have them diverted to Ireland once the main address itself is correct beside country been incorrect this happened before with me good to see you at least got delivery.

Your parcel was on a different flight and date 15/09/2016 out of Shanghai Airport
Luke's/Pearse and my parcel left Shanghai on 18/09/2016
Tracking for my Lenti parcel and Luke's and Pearse Lenti was Ireland but Pearse got his delivered weeks ago

@luke98
Has your lenti arrived yet I know your Full Slip did

@betweentwolungs
Your parcel would have still have arrived with UK entered as the destination
It would have had added a delay from minor to long delay but they usually eventually have them diverted to Ireland once the main address itself is correct beside country been incorrect this happened before with me good to see you at least got delivery.

Your parcel was on a different flight and date 15/09/2016 out of Shanghai Airport
Luke's/Pearse and my parcel left Shanghai on 18/09/2016
Tracking for my Lenti parcel and Luke's and Pearse Lenti was Ireland but Pearse got his delivered weeks ago

@paulboland, No, my postal address was wrong saying Dublin, United Kingdom, instead of Ireland.

@paulboland, No, my postal address was wrong saying Dublin, United Kingdom, instead of Ireland.
It still got to you because the rest of your address was correct all that happened was it was re directed to Ireland happens lot more than you might beware off with post having UK put on address label instead of Ireland.
As long as the rest of the address is on the parcel is correct even with wrong country been listed as UK post will eventually arrive in Ireland
Your Dublin post code and house address as long as that is there it arrives but just later than it should take
Wrong country used just adds a delay sometimes just a few days delay or can be a few weeks and on rare ocassions a few months

Last edited:
Also I was on the hidefninja groupbuy and I haven't received my lenti in Romania.Plus I ordered on 09.09.2016 from their site Blufanatics,Avengers Mondo variant edition and still I haven't received the item. They told me to wait after 06.11.16 because shipping from China is slow about 8 weeks.

Still no delivery yet of my Lenti
59 days now since 10th September when china post tracking first scan
Tomorrow will be 60 days

@cooey
Any updates from Blufans as to when they will send a replacement Lenti

Something has gone wrong not to arrive after 59 days that's over 8 weeks since China Post collected the parcel

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012