Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
2.80 star(s) Rating: 2.80/5 5 Votes
Title: Ant-Man 3 (2022)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Cast: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Hannah John-Kamen

Release: 2022-07-29

Plot: Marvel Studios has made the decision to move ahead with the third Ant-Man film. It is expected to film in the Summer of 2021 under Pym Particles Productions III LLC.

Just got back and it's a no from me, Kang especially came across really weak and more fitting to a one and done villain rather than the MCU's next big bad

I assumed the MCU would find it hard after losing the characters they did in Endgame but the early D+ shows showed that if the quality is there even the lesser characters can make some entertaining watching but in the last few films & shows the quality hasn't been there (not like it was back in the Phase 1-3 days) and that's a real problem

Just got back and it's a no from me, Kang especially came across really weak and more fitting to a one and done villain rather than the MCU's next big bad

I assumed the MCU would find it hard after losing the characters they did in Endgame but the early D+ shows showed that if the quality is there even the lesser characters can make some entertaining watching but in the last few films & shows the quality hasn't been there (not like it was back in the Phase 1-3 days) and that's a real problem
Phase 2 wasn’t nearly as strong as you remember. Iron Man 3 wasn’t very good, Age of Ultron was no Avengers and wasn’t Thor 2 in Phase 2? Those were all relatively weak outings. phase 1 had Hulk and Iron Man 2 (not as bad as 3, but it wasn’t great either). For me the only bad outings in phase 4 were Strange and Thor. Eternals was decent, but not great. Phase 3 was solid (unless Guardians 2 was phase 3. That was a let down for me.

Phase 2 wasn’t nearly as strong as you remember. Iron Man 3 wasn’t very good, Age of Ultron was no Avengers and wasn’t Thor 2 in Phase 2? Those were all relatively weak outings. phase 1 had Hulk and Iron Man 2 (not as bad as 3, but it wasn’t great either). For me the only bad outings in phase 4 were Strange and Thor. Eternals was decent, but not great. Phase 3 was solid (unless Guardians 2 was phase 3. That was a let down for me.

Well it was, I still enjoy IM3, Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the best MCU films and Winter Soldier is up there with my favourite MCU films of them all

Thor 2 & Antman are also solid 7/10's. The only let down of Phase 2 was AOU

All the phases kinda average out for me... I would say Phase 2 is the weakest, but then GOTG and Winter Soldier gives it mega points!

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Well it was, I still enjoy IM3, Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the best MCU films and Winter Soldier is up there with my favourite MCU films of them all

Thor 2 & Antman are also solid 7/10's. The only let down of Phase 2 was AOU
I stand by what I said. There are plenty of people who defend Strange 2, but it's a slog. Every single phase, has had weak movies, thought Phase 3 only had Guardians, so that's a pretty good hit-miss ratio (and obviously many seem to like the 2nd one). And TBC, I didn't enumerate the good movies, just the ones I consider weak sauce. Overall, I don't think the last phase was any worse than Phase 1 (though Avengers might give Phase 1 a slight edge). It remains to be seen how phase 5 compares to phase 2,

I stand by what I said. There are plenty of people who defend Strange 2, but it's a slog. Every single phase, has had weak movies, thought Phase 3 only had Guardians, so that's a pretty good hit-miss ratio (and obviously many seem to like the 2nd one). And TBC, I didn't enumerate the good movies, just the ones I consider weak sauce. Overall, I don't think the last phase was any worse than Phase 1 (though Avengers might give Phase 1 a slight edge). It remains to be seen how phase 5 compares to phase 2,

But what you said was I remembered it wrongly, I didn't so I stand by what I said

antman_and_the_wasp_quantumania_ver20.jpeg

Walking out of the theater I heard a kid say to his Dad "That was a pretty awesome movie".

I don't mean to discourage anyone because I personally didn't enjoy it. Decide for yourself.
So it's for little kids that don't know any better. :shipped:

• Haha
Reactions: kaw