- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized I have never bought anything directly from Nova's site before - all of the Nova titles in my collection have been purchased through group buys or ebay. So I guess this means I have absolutely NO use for their webshop at all since they don't have anything worth buying besides these super limited editions, and you can only obtain them through sheer luck.

I got a lenti in my cart then it all went white again.. I was quite disappointed, but reading this thread is making me laugh... A lot, some very funny people at hdn and I thank you for it:notworthy::thumbs::hilarious::notworthy:

So hopefully we will get another chance on the 30th, we will likely be frustrated by the white screen again, but I will give it a go all the same.

Nova should just allocate all their stock, in equal amounts to all the steelbook forums, and do 1 per person, open a group buy at a certain date and time then first come first served:cigar:

I know there are a million loop holes in what I just said, for one reason or another there isn't a 100% fair way to do it, people who can't get to a pc at the right time, site crashes etc.. I think mayby a much larger print run would be good for this release, but for some that way is flawed too, as some of us like all steelbooks to have a limited print run.. I just hope that Nova take this week to really sort out their sever problems so we all have a fighting chance at ordering this.

Congratulations to all that got through before the site crashed:thumbs::cigar::cigar:

danceurfun.gif

Reactions: Andycadle84
I only read about the nightmare of ordering from Nova and never have I been in the thick of it late back from lunch, used 50% of battery life, my thumb is numb from refreshing it. But in years to come I can say I to my grandkids "I was there during the Nova Avengers battle of 2015".
Gutting part is it was in my basket got as far as paying for the item and the site crashed.
I guess some things are not meant to be as I'm in in a meeting next Thursday at 2pm so I'm screwed.
Good luck to those who will try and congrats to those that succeed.
It's almost enough to put me off collecting steelbooks.....almost

What infuriates me even more is the fact some douche on eBay had three copies of each variant selling for £60 a few days ago.
So whilst all of us here are mad frustrated, he's safe in the knowledge that he's made a small killing off this...

Serves them right if thire court up in this feasco :LOL:.

Means they have to work harder for thire scalps and not given them to them on a plate :thumbs: .

Reactions: BulleTooth13
All I know is, next Thursday is going to be interesting...IF they manage to upgrade their servers then hopefully more of us will have more luck in grabbing what we want. Fingers crossed!!!

Incidentally; Caught AoU last night- Absolutely awesome!!! Watching it again tomorrow with my son (he wants to watch it in 3D, i'm not a fan)

I know of one group buy that wasn't cancelled last I heard. So hypocritical of them to say that customers can order direct without the need of a group buy but then in the same breath offer a group buy somewhere else. I wish Kimchi was still offering up the Disney/Marvel exclusives. They are a class act compared to Nova and their server is better too.

Serves them right if thire court up in this feasco :LOL:.

Means they have to work harder for thire scalps and not given them to them on a plate :thumbs: .
They had them listed 3/4 days ago- I'm guessing that some way or another they somehow managed a pre confirmation of their copies being secured.

What i'm secretly hoping is that this guy actually didn't manage to get his hands on any copies (although the way this is going, some of us may only have eBay as means of securing a copy)

That was mad
I got what I wanted a Full Slip B
I forgot in the rush to tick no invoice but did tick mark as merchandize
So I panicked and did another order for Full Slip B with this time no invoice and mark as merchandize $20
In the heat of the moment I then decided I get a lenti as well

I then checked my orders history and they had automatically marked the order were I only ticked marked as merchandize as $20 even though I did not enter $20

I did not notice any site problems until when I was checking my orders a few min later to see if there was an option to cancel my first full slip B order
For those who sent me a private message I will get back to you tomorrow as I need sleep now

I was totally unaware any of you had problems trying to order while I was doing my orders as I was in mega fast mode on red bull
Its good though at least they will do a pre order on Thursday

I wonder though how many managed to get an order in

How sensitive you are telling us about your three easy orders after knowing most of us failed ;)

Reactions: Scary Hair
I had mine in my cart but the site kept crashing at checkout. The frustrating thing was I could see it there in the cart, but I couldn't complete the transaction.

Nova should at least try and honor the buyers that had them in their carts from the first round but missed out, but I know this will never happen.

Instead, it will just be second opportunity for the greedy to get more copies :(

Might be a stupid idea, but how about people buddy up on this for next Thursday?? (If they can afford to of course)

Find a fellow ninja, find out what copy he/she wants, tell them what you want, and then come the 30th you both try to order both your own steelbook and the variant your fellow ninja wants (obviously it will be more difficult in trying to order two separate variants)

If one out of two of you manages to order, then that's two happy customers. If both of you manage to order and end up with excessive copies, then offer them on the trade forums on here.

Just a thought, but it doubles your chances so to speak...

hi fellow ninjas, this is my first comment in this thread today.
first of all, congrats to those who managed to place an order in this chaos.
second, i'm still refreshing the site every 1-2 minutes, i would not be surprised if they are actually that stupid to get the site back online without deactivating the "add to cart" buttons. ;)
third, as always great entertainment to read through a thread like this after the storm.
can't wait for the 30th!
good luck then, ninjas!