11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That was mad
I got what I wanted a Full Slip B
I forgot in the rush to tick no invoice but did tick mark as merchandize
So I panicked and did another order for Full Slip B with this time no invoice and mark as merchandize $20
In the heat of the moment I then decided I get a lenti as well

I then checked my orders history and they had automatically marked the order were I only ticked marked as merchandize as $20 even though I did not enter $20

I did not notice any site problems until when I was checking my orders a few min later to see if there was an option to cancel my first full slip B order
For those who sent me a private message I will get back to you tomorrow as I need sleep now

I was totally unaware any of you had problems trying to order while I was doing my orders as I was in mega fast mode on red bull
Its good though at least they will do a pre order on Thursday

I wonder though how many managed to get an order in

Reactions: chunk
Site is still down, was secretly hoping the one in my basket would still be there so I could order :(
You and me both- Think i'm through with all this ultra limited edition collecting b.s.- I was collecting the Nintendo Amiibo figurines before I got tired of how ridiculous that became...

Was having a conversation with a couple of members on here last night who were basically lambasting the work that you and fellow GB organisers do and the help you provide fellow members.
I just couldn't get the logic behind their train of thought...End of the day, GB's are favourable because of the peace of mind they provide, not to mention taking the frustration out of situations like this and allowing people who will otherwise be busy/away on the day the product goes live to secure a copy that they'd otherwise have to pay over the odds on through eBay sclapers...

Yeah, there will always be people that are upset because of missing out and the limited nature of things. I try and not take it personal, and in all honesty, I was more impacted by my direct dealings with the retailer than I have been with public criticism posted here and elsewhere.

I've said my piece over a number of threads, including this one - so no need to rehash.

The best part of this is everyone who says they won't be ordering from Nova again will stay in this thread all day hoping Nova fixes the issue today and they can slide. In to grab a copy. If they don't get a copy they will check the site everyday for the next week in hopes of getting lucky to snag a copy. I'm not questioning anyone on this BUT the addiction must be acknowledged!

Brb need to refresh Nova ;)

I don't get the point some of you bring up right here..
Raising up the limitation of the steelbook to a higher amount in total would not have had any effect to the servers of Nova?

Anyway... don't know if i will get the same load of spare time at work next week, so this could be a miss for me after all. :confused:

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I don't get the point some of you bring up right here..
Raising up the limitation of the steelbook to a higher amount in total would not have had any effect to the servers of Nova?

Anyway... don't know if i will get the same load of spare time at work next week, so this could be a miss for me after all. :confused:
Maybe not, but at least then a GB could have been hosted instead of being cancelled at the last minute. Why wasn't this communicated weeks ago?

Can someone please re-instate the group buy? Some of us *really* have no other means to purchase this now that time has been changed to next Thursday. Nova really sucks all around in this regard.
We cannot as Nova isn't collaborating with GB host.

I didn't even try, I'm at work anyway, put my name down for the group-buy (if I didn't get in, not the end of the world) but now I find out just now the GB got cancelled anyway?....

What infuriates me even more is the fact some douche on eBay had three copies of each variant selling for £60 a few days ago.
So whilst all of us here are mad frustrated, he's safe in the knowledge that he's made a small killing off this...

We cannot as Nova isn't collaborating with GB host.
Which could be seen as slightly ironic- If there was a GB available, I daresay there would of been a lot less traffic going through their servers; For one, I wouldn't have bothered to order direct if I got in through the GB. Although maybe this was destined to crash irrespective.

Now they've just created a lot more work for themselves...

Reactions: Wreck
I'm glad I did not cancel my Avengers Zavvi steelbook now, I think I may open it to make myself feel better, It was just energy wasted today on this Avengers release. The chances of getting a copy are going to be hard for sure but yeah I will try my best come round 2, we all know it's not likely this will be a smooth ride yet again.

Nova Media.jpg