- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know the group buy was cancelled or even if this was going live today. I only looked in on this thread today to show someone else what you get. I joined the group buy so I wasn't caught up in the chaos. Looks I will be now next week and probably miss out on this.

So @charleybusko don't mean to put you in the spot or anything. But I remember you saying something along the lines of...
No way it sells out in 1 min. Print run is high enough to sustain more than 5 mins lol.
I'm still confident I'll "easily" get my copies.
...tell me, how did your preorder go? Did you 'easily' get your copies? :whistle::p:D

Reactions: Actarus
For all the fiasco, Novamedia should at least release the steelbook one week early with a free upgrade to EMS shipping. We all know the steelbooks are there already.

Except they're still going to sell out and when they do, today's hiccup won't have really factored in at all in the overall scheme of them selling steelbooks. As long as they keep producing in-demand steels, people will buy them out, crappy website or not. So...where's the incentive for them to do things differently?

They put out exquisite releases and I think they try their best to make sure things will go smoothly, But I am sure that we can all agree that many hundreds or even if it were 1000 people trying to log in at the same time is not usual. Even though it did not go smoothly, I think we should be understanding as this was a massive title, so I don't know the drove of people who tried all to connect at once, but this is unusual for a company.

It has gone smoothly in the past for many titles, but This Title is not a regular title and I believe us as Ninja we should understand that. In all honesty, who really thought this would go smoothly ??? I mean it was obvious to me. So now with no more Group Buys, this must make some people happy, and it gives a much higher amount to be available at pre-order time.

I do feel for nova, I am sure it is the last thing they want and how stress they must be when this happens.

But for those who mentioned Kimchi going smoothly, I mean it's all relative ! for me I missed most of the Kimchi I went for and got website issues so often, only one title I got very lucky was Thior: The Dark Work Kimchi Exclusive, the rest it never went smoothly for me. But one thing I am noticing though is that Nova seems to have become a bit more wanted as they are knew, it is a new fresh company and we want those exclusives. I think the demand on some titles is much higher than Kimchi and also more people seem to be going for the live pre-order than Kimchi last year... THe Print run for Kimchi releases last year compared to the Print Run of Nova releases is much higher, all the Kimchi titles I remember going for last year were usually 700 for lenti and 300 for 1/4 slip. Now Nova are in the 4000 to 5000 Range, this is a Massive difference.

I hear they're not the best at communicatiing or relaying info, but do you think is there any way we could find out between now and next Thursday from Nova what the amount that's left to go back up would be??

A ballpark figure even.

What do you think @digitalbabe?

They should divide up the pre-order times according to your blu ray region location. A,B and C.This should free up the massive world wide load of all at once. With region A getting 50% of the slice while regions B and C get 25% apiece :joy:

Probably not based on the history of communication. Sorry guys!

with the way things went, i'd be surprised if they sold more than a handful or even if they would have sold even closer to 15% of the stock as some think it would be fair for GB allocation... definitely under that amount, this was a massive Crash...I would not be surprised if smoke was coming out of their servers

Reactions: harry