- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
During time the site was up, did anyone else notice that the site was letting you order 2 fullslips? The site kept changing it's mind about what I had in the cart, so at one point I had 2 Bs in there, but thought I had 0. I tried to add 1, and it popped up saying the order limit was 2 and I couldn't add a third. Wasn't the limit supposed to be 1 of each slip?

During time the site was up, did anyone else notice that the site was letting you order 2 fullslips? The site kept changing it's mind about what I had in the cart, so at one point I had 2 Bs in there, but thought I had 0. I tried to add 1, and it popped up saying the order limit was 2 and I couldn't add a third. Wasn't the limit supposed to be 1 of each slip?
There was NO confirmation of the order limit, I know paulboland asked Novamedia the question (on facebook), but he never got an answer and he speculated on the order limits.

I mean as if Novamedia would do ANY communicating, you could have put in a hundred and probably got away with it.

There was NO confirmation of the order limit, I know paulboland asked Novamedia the question (on facebook), but he never got an answer and he speculated on the order limits.

I mean as if Novamedia would do ANY communicating, you could have put in a hundred and probably got away with it.

They posted this 16 hours ago on FB:

"Please kindly understand the order limit policy for Avengers Nova exclusive steelbook

1 per one click package, same number and first-order, first-numbered (300 copies)

1 per each type of full slip, random number
2 per lenticular, random number as well

Thank you.
Novamedia"

Reactions: Mr Y Fronts
They posted this 16 hours ago on FB:

"Please kindly understand the order limit policy for Avengers Nova exclusive steelbook

1 per one click package, same number and first-order, first-numbered (300 copies)

1 per each type of full slip, random number
2 per lenticular, random number as well

Thank you.
Novamedia"
Must of missed that, looks like the sites technical issues allowed orders over those limits.. no surprise really..

Reactions: spass
At least they put information on facebook when they want to make a statement.

But I believe at this point we should let them recover as they have announced a new release date. So to get an exact number of what remains in stock I believe is not important, I am sure whatever is still in stock is close to the Print Run...it won't add any useful info to know the amount, they went live, they sold a handful, they had massive issues so of course we are not the only one who had that.

Never the less, Domestic wise is irrelevant as we both share half half the print run so Domestic whether they sold 1 copy or all 2500 has no impact on us. What we need to know is international shared amount, for sure almost nothing got sold. We all know when we get an order in we get happy and we post the info in this thread and there is only a handful, so if it is like this on HDN members who tried, it is like this everywhere else in regards to the international stock allocation.

I would not worry about the print run amount remaining. We have ''the new live date'' and if there would be so many copies already sold,
I don't believe they would have put a NEW Pre-Release date, but instead they would have simply put them up for sale as regular sale once servers worked correctly.

To have issues at this point with traffic is truly ridiculous and sad. And to make things worse they make it difficult for any gb host for gbs. If they don't get it by now then they never will and any highly sought after release will be exactly like this. So everyone might as well be prepared

I don't believe they would have put a NEW Pre-Release date, but instead they would have simply put them up for sale as regular sale once servers worked correctly.[/COLOR][/B]
I don't believe so. Even it the available stock is 25‰ of the original run, they would still put it online with a releasedate.

Avengers is a too big title to just let it be sold through group buys and Nova has you all where they want.

Of course they want their servers tackled, but if they found it top priority, then they would have tackled this already months ago. Up till now, some urls are ridiculous, as some spelling mistakes, server issues and so on. It's simply pathetic. If that would be my doing and/or responsibility, I would be ashamed and out of a job.

But you know what makes this even more irritating? All this together makes their products eve more sought after. People get anxious and very satisfied by obtaining material things which were 'hard to come by' or very 'limited'.

I don't think the webshop is their top priority, otherwise this would have been tackled after Drive. The website ain't gonna improve this year, that's how low I think of Nova's professionalism.

To have issues at this point with traffic is truly ridiculous and sad. And to make things worse they make it difficult for any gb host for gbs. If they don't get it by now then they never will and any highly sought after release will be exactly like this. So everyone might as well be prepared

What I am puzzled by, is that people should have expecting this and I new it would be this way because of the so sought after Release Title, I don't think it is ridiculous, there must be a reason why this keeps happening on highly wanted releases, Drive, Avengers... but not all releases are like this.

I don't believe so. Even it the available stock is 25‰ of the original run, they would still put it online with a releasedate.

Avengers is a too big title to just let it be sold through group buys and Nova has you all where they want.

Of course they want their servers tackled, but if they found it top priority, then they would have tackled this already months ago. Up till now, some urls are ridiculous, as some spelling mistakes, server issues and so on. It's simply pathetic. If that would be my doing and/or responsibility, I would be ashamed and out of a job.

But you know what makes this even more irritating? All this together makes their products eve more sought after. People get anxious and very satisfied by obtaining material things which were 'hard to come by' or very 'limited'.

I don't think the webshop is their top priority, otherwise this would have been tackled after Drive.

This is more Popular than Drive, so who's to say they did not do any improvement after Drive ? But this title is so Massive as to be honest all 4 versions are exquisite, they did such an insane job of a package, so this is way more sought after. I never mentioned anything about letting them sold any through GBs, I said even IF a small allocation would have been given to a GB (WHICH IS NOT THE CASE), we would still have a high amount remaining.

But I still believe if their pre-release would have been successful (sold most of their stock before servers issues) that the remaining stock they would have simply put them up for sale once servers would run smoothly. So since they are not putting them up for sale, it only makes sense that they still have a relative high amount to warrant ''another pre-order'' (or this ''pre-order'' pushed until next date announced)

Reactions: AnubisNefer
So @charleybusko don't mean to put you in the spot or anything. But I remember you saying something along the lines of...

...tell me, how did your preorder go? Did you 'easily' get your copies? :whistle::p:D

Wow!!! look @ all the messages waiting for me. I didn't know I was that famous lol
I didn't get any copies. However, I can state that I got a quick finger exercise
Could not get past the shipping screen
When the next phase (round 2) comes around, I'll have more experience with my quick fingers
Rotfl... my items are still be in the cart though :naughty:

Last edited:
Reactions: chunk and spass
This is more Popular than Drive, so who's to say they did not do any improvement after Drive ? But this title is so Massive as to be honest all 4 versions are exquisite, they did such an insane job of a package, so this is way more sought after. I never mentioned anything about letting them sold any through GBs, I said even IF a small allocation would have been given to a GB (WHICH IS NOT THE CASE), we would still have a high amount remaining.

But I still believe if their pre-release would have been successful (sold most of their stock before servers issues) that the remaining stock they would have simply put them up for sale once servers would run smoothly. So since they are not putting them up for sale, it only makes sense that they still have a relative high amount to warrant ''another pre-order'' (or this ''pre-order'' pushed until next date announced)

Don't read my post as if I'm saying you said this or that ;-)

True, that they could have improved their website since Drive, I'm not saying they didn't ;-) I'm merely saying that it isn't their top priority. I see so many pages, urls, drop-down menu, category names etc that are just wrong or not logical. Having said that and being in the line of work of graphical design and webshops, I look at details and make a sum of judgment for professionalism. That's just my opinion. ;-)

Stock which has been sold pre-release, keep in mind their is one major thing we and the gb's hosts don't know....... And that is what the gb's are gonna get.

And that, THAT alone is an act of amateurism to me. Nova should have allocated a fix percentage to all gb's, by telling the hosts upfront what they are gonna get.

They made this fiasco themselves, even though they knOW how 'poor' their servers holds up by more than average traffic.

True, their designs are beautiful, they really are, but they should get their heads straight, business wise and come up with a plan and stick with it.

This is just pissing your customers off, again.

And again and again.

Last edited:
What I am puzzled by, is that people should have expecting this and I new it would be this way because of the so sought after Release Title, I don't think it is ridiculous, there must be a reason why this keeps happening on highly wanted releases, Drive, Avengers... but not all releases are like this.

hmmmm...although many people likely suspected, I don't believe we should have expected that NM's site was still unable to maintain traffic for a highly popular title.

Take Kimchi, for example. They previously had similar issues with their site, yet they finally upgraded. When it came time for their Iron Man pre-order, things seemed to go rather well for most people, if memory serves (though it did sell out quickly, of course).

Steps can certainly be taken by NM to upgrade their server, but they have yet to be successful in that regard.

And, yes--it is ridiculous--now that this has happened with their site for (at least) 3 popular releases.

What's that saying: "learn from your mistakes".

With that, I'll go get my coat...

@charleybusko

Own up buddy, did you get one? :whistle:
:smuggrin:

Guess who's bizzzzzzzzzzzzack
I didn't get anything lol
Let me be the first to tell you all that I'm very confident that I'll get my 1-click option
It was initially easy getting on the website, but something changed (surprise)
Too bad no Magento on the stock exchange cos their value just hit an alltime high
Will be back on April 30th to finish my purchase

Last edited:
Of course it's ridiculous, if we were expecting it, they should have been, too, and taken the appropriate measures to make sure it didn't happen.

Reactions: spass and steel888