Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
Watched this today very good film however I didn't leave thinking WOW like I was expecting too not as good as the first avengers IMO

IMO this is gonna be a problem for future comic book movies. sequel has to be better, louder, more action etc. It's impossible to continue that way. I would really like to see down to earth, small scale comic movie. maybe Antman. maybe...

IMO this is gonna be a problem for future comic book movies. sequel has to be better, louder, more action etc. It's impossible to continue that way. I would really like to see down to earth, small scale comic movie. maybe Antman. maybe...
Its very rare that sequels are better than the first film

There have only been a few sequels that were better than the first film
Examples been
Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back
Aliens
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
The Godfather Part II

Most Sequels are money making on success of the first film as they know fans will go and see the film if the first film was well received and in majority of cases are not as good as the first film but still can be good entertainment and in a lot of cases end up making more money than the first

I take sequels as standalone films and try not to compare it the first film
If I like the film its done it job for me even if the first one is better as long as I like the film that's all that matters

Examples been
Aliens
The Godfather Part II

Most Sequels are money making on success of the first film as they know fans will go and see the film if the first film was well received and in majority of cases are not as good as the first film but still can be good entertainment and in a lot of cases end up making more money than the first

I take sequels as standalone films and try not to compare it the first film
If I like the film its done it job for me even if the first one is better as long as I like the film that's all that matters

Aliens
The Godfather Part II

IMO these were worst than 1st ones.

Examples been
Aliens
The Godfather Part II

I agree on these, except Godfather. From Marvel movies, Captain America Winter Soldier was way better than the first.

Watched this today very good film however I didn't leave thinking WOW like I was expecting too not as good as the first avengers IMO
Saw it yesterday, so glad I went for this preorder. I actually preferred this to the first avengers, I love that they put way more funny moments in this one and of course the visuals are stunning.

Reactions: chunk
Some info about the release.

Apparently the rumor is that it will be an extended cut and have an alternate ending.

Hoping its correct! :)