Back to the Future Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 20, 2015
Purchase link: Target - Now at Walmart
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

46760643.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will try going back to Target and take a photo of the Slipcase Steelbook Set of BTTF 30th anniversary

front_zpsgav2qvy5.jpg

top_zpslabgpewu.jpg
What will that prove? You already said 3 at your shop had slips on them. It's not like actually seeing it proves anything, you showed us what the amaray/digi slip looks like on your steel above, thats all. I can go to my target and put all the slips on the steelbooks available and take a pic too. Look around, have you seen ANYONE, ANYWHERE, with a slip on their steel? NO! I've seen about 50 posts between multiple forums, facebook, instagram, not one other has it. Just counted 33 images of diff users who got this steelbook on IG and NONE have a slip.

Last edited:
What will that prove? You already said 3 at your shop had slips on them. It's not like actually seeing it proves anything, you showed us what the amaray/digi slip looks like on your steel above, thats all. I can go to my target and put all the slips on the steelbooks available and take a pic too. Look around, have you seen ANYONE, ANYWHERE, with a slip on their steel? NO! I've seen about 50 posts between multiple forums, facebook, instagram, not one other has it. Just counted 33 images of diff users who got this steelbook on IG and NONE have a slip.

I will check another Target Store (if I find time this evening) to see if it was only one store (the one I got it early this AM)

I guess its just one store had that. I got lucky given that I got one out of the three they had there "Steelbook with Slipcase"

I don't think any steelbook had slip cover....can someone post pics? The earlier pic shows the digipack and steelbook separate, not the slip cover for the steelbook....

Its part of it and its deymm awesome set!

BTTF_zpsxlzuowb7.jpg

front_zpsgav2qvy5.jpg

top_zpslabgpewu.jpg

That means anyone can walk in and just take it off the digibook and slip the steel inside and pay at register. Nothing to see here folks.

It came with it. And why would one walk in and take it off - Target's Lost Prevention would definitely alarm the UPC barcode (Steelbook UPC vs Sleeve UPC)

Its a Steelbook with a Slipcover and its awesome!

Essentially everyone putting a slip on the steelbook is just screwing up the inventory. So somebody who is looking online or asking the target employee to check inventory for the steelbook will see that there are some steelbooks available when really they've all been sold under the sku of the digibook because of the slipcover.