Back to the Future Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 20, 2015
Purchase link: Target - Now at Walmart
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

46760643.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand the infatuation with putting the digipack slip on the Steelbook? See what you've started @xage?? :D

It doesn't need it anyway. It's an awesome steelbook.

Just in case some don't know
If you went into a shop and removed the slip of a digibook and put it on the steelbook you are not allowed do this
1)If belongs to the digibook you need to purchase the digibook to get the embossed slip
2)You could be arrested for theft by deception if you on purpose take something from another product as in part of that product and attempt to make it look as if it belongs as part of another product and the shop staff or management has not given you permission to do this

I used to see this happen in retail stores price changing and putting parts of another product with attempts to pass it off as another product
Doing this type of product deception is a criminal offence
These people got barred from the store and in some cases arrested for theft

If you want this slip you need to purchase the digibook with the slip or ask the staff store manager if you can have any spare slips if any available
Putting the Slip over the steelbook would result in the register a sale as the digibook when it should be the steelbook
The shop stock computer then thinks is has steelbook stock when it don't

If you require the slip purchase the digibook or ask the store management if you can have one if they have available spare slips

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dfoles
I never said I was going to do that. I said I will just remove the slip from my digibook which is enroute to me and place on my steelbook which is enroute as well.
That's different your purchasing both and after that can do as you wish with the products you paid for

Target's Lost Prevention would definitely alarm the UPC barcode (Steelbook UPC vs Sleeve UPC)

So you _don't_ know how that system works. LOL

Its a Steelbook with a Slipcover and its awesome!

The Steelbook definitely does not come with the slip cover. I'm not going to accuse you of having intentionally stolen anything, but you did actually end up taking something that you should not have. The slip covers are part of the Digibook release. End of story.

Reactions: Threat
Ok guys, let's STOP THIS right now!
Walking into a store, changing a product with another (or whatever) is NOT something legal and HDN does NOT approves this!

I can understand if you double dip by buying BOTH the Digipack + Steelbook it ends up with a superb edition, BUT I insist that WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE to process *the other way*.

So, no need to continue this *discussion*, everything has been said and done. Let's please focus on how BEAUTIFUL this STEELBOOK edition is and that today is Back to the future day!!! :)
whoa.gif

The Steelbook looks pretty nice in the package. I ordered a few for pickup at various Target stores in my area because I first received notice from Target that for some reason my online order to delayed (it's still not shipped) and my first pickup order got cancelled after they told me it was ready. I picked one up today and it looks pretty cool, but I'm a little worried about what _seem_ like scratches along the bottom edge so I'm waiting until I pick up the others to see which one has the least scratches (and just return the others).