Purchase Link: click here

Also appears that it will contain movie cash for The Dark Knight Rises

Attachments

• m2199283.jpg
    m2199283.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 251
Last edited by a moderator:
It's going to be an amray, but.......

To keep up the suspense, the white, Warner steels were all approx 35% less than normal JP releases, 2600Y vs 4000. Which is pretty much in line with the pricing.

For someone like myself as a comic book collector, there is a difference in the community as a collector to buy a first print and a reprint. Like that, the first pressing will have more value then a reprint. I wish the cards had a print or reprint indication to let them know what they have.

Thats kinda the way I see it too. They rare ones will still be rare. knowing which is the rare and which is the common one though, Im not sure how to tell

Last edited:
It does seem that these could be the same release as the Best Buy exclusives. These apparently come with the movie cash and have a similar price point. I still have hope for something different though

Something anything different. As much as I love the Japanese Steels if they came out with something different than anything else out there that would be cool too.

Deep down though I do kinda wish they're going to be the Japanese ones, as I really would like to get a hold of them without having to drop big bucks. Who knows though maybe they can come out with something even better.

2 weeks to go & no news :( I'm off on holiday at the end of week & need to know, I need to know!!

Any ideas when the artwork / news will be released? When do FS normally get their stock in?

I don't think that it will be the same release as the Japanese whites, this is a too low price for this. Only 17 CAD for steelbook from FS with inner artwork and 2 discs in the case of TDK? If this will be a true, then I will stop buy expensive "kind of collectors and limited release" because what, then collecting will lose flavor and become only a common purchase for everyone another titles.
If FS release now this Batman steelbooks looking the same like Japan whites , than I proposes them to re-release all PiratesOTC steelbooks, IM steelbook and other rare ones and thereby killing the spirit of collecting.

What would the artwork have anything to do with price?

2 weeks to go & no news :( I'm off on holiday at the end of week & need to know, I need to know!!

Any ideas when the artwork / news will be released? When do FS normally get their stock in?

Yeah I dont know, we have to be seeing art for these at some point.

Well this is underwhelming news. There hasn't been an FS exclusive BB though has there, so are they just using the general Canadian art?