Release date: June 24, 2013
Price: £12.59
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm not sure what to do about this one. I already have the Best Buy exclusive but I really love the artwork on it compared to the one I have.

Unless it's zavvi exclusive I will pass and wait for Amazon for their lower price guarantee and better CS.

Rule 1 of steelbook collecting: Pre-order from the first retailer to secure a copy, if another reliable site gets it cheaper cancel it and pre-order with them :scat:

Rule 1 of steelbook collecting: Pre-order from the first retailer to secure a copy, if another reliable site gets it cheaper cancel it and pre-order with them :scat:

Rule 2 of steelbook collecting: don't bother pre-ordering Warner titles, they will be sub-£10 in no time. If it sells out, don't worry, they'll be a re-release right around the corner :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: thewoe
Ugghh, I'm honestly thinking about stepping out of this hobby as "collector's edition" doesn't mean anything for most of steelbooks anymore. There are rarely some jewels like Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but taking out all the speciality from that Japanese Batman Begins by re-releasing it somewhere kills the fun. Even when the re-release isn't exactly in Japan.

True, picture for artwork is little different from the Japanese steelbook and we have to wait for a proper picture but I assume it's going to be the same because re-release for The Dark Knight is same.

And no, when I'm talking about "taking out all the speciality" I don't mean the possible price crashing for the steelbook.