Release date: June 24, 2013
Price: £12.59
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad they decided not to go with the *** artwork, so all the people selling there's on eBay now are looking a bit daft. And that they got half the price this changes things again.

this is making me be a bit angry. 2 artworks now??

im happy i sold most of my collection at the start of the year coz i cant keep up. you turn your back and another release, another artwork. bloody hell steelbooks are as common as standard releases right now.

i will wait until i see the confirmed artwork from now on before I commit to buy. if zavvi have the white artwork as a placeholder just to encourage sales then i wont be happy. my loyalty will go back to amazon :angry:

sorry LONG DAY in work so felt like a rant. we'll have to wait and see :movie:

this is making me be a bit angry. 2 artworks now??

im happy i sold most of my collection at the start of the year coz i cant keep up. you turn your back and another release, another artwork. bloody hell steelbooks are as common as standard releases right now.

i will wait until i see the confirmed artwork from now on before I commit to buy. if zavvi have the white artwork as a placeholder just to encourage sales then i wont be happy. my loyalty will go back to amazon :angry:

sorry LONG DAY in work so felt like a rant. we'll have to wait and see :movie:

I don't think Zavvi have purposely tried to mislead people. Whoever updated the web pages probably just grabbed the first image they could find.

Reactions: ETSC
If its 2 discs im in, just because i dont have the other disc on any of my other steelbooks.

Has BB had an edition with 2 disks??

I quite like that artwork, not an image Ive seen used before, and if the Dark Knight one does turn out not to be the white artwork but the one thats pretty much identical to the one in my German steelbook boxset, I could then be tempted by this Batman begins ...hmmmm

Will pick this one up as I still don't have a steel of this film & it's a great price as well!

Batman Begins Blu Ray is only 1 Disc there was no 2 discs blu ray version released

Blu Ray Releases
Batman Begins 1 Disc
The Dark Knight 2 Disc
The Dark Knight Rises 2 Disc