Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #10) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 17, 2016
Purchase link: Nova (OOS)- Pre-order July 22, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9) - Order limit : 1 copy
Price: $44
Note: Lenticular slip - 500 numbered copies - 6 character cards
HDN Group Buy: limited number of copies hosted by Aniv (CLOSED)
In Premium Supporter Area only here
Premium Supporter info here

13521841_730341937069581_2688997375811468565_n.jpg

Pre-order from website goes live at the below time:

13568792_730341930402915_2498601571796669013_o.jpg

Package details
* Aspect Ratio & Format : 1080P High Definition 2.40:1
* Sound Mix
2D : Dolby Atmos; English , Dolby Digital 5.1; Czech , Hindi , Hungarian, Polish , Russian, Turkish
3D : Dolby Atmos; English , Dolby Digital 5.1; Hindi , Mandarin , Russian
* Subtitles
2D : Korean , English SDH, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech , Portuguese , Estonian, Hebrew, Hungarian , Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Romanian, Russian , Slovenian , Turkish
3D : Korean , English SDH, Chinese, Cantonese , Estonian , Lithuanian, Latvian, Russian, Thai
*Special Feature
- Uniting The World's Finest(15:34)
- Gods and Men: A Meeting of Giants(12:27)
- The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder(21:03)
- Accelerating Design: The New Batmobile(22:42)
- Superman: Complexity & Truth(07:04)
- Batman: Austerity & Rage(08:11)
- Wonder Woman: Grace & Power(07:17)
- Batcave: Legacy of The Lair(07:05)
- The Might and The Power of A Punch(05:12)
- The Empire of Luthor(12:44)
- Save the Bats(04:30)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have they actually confirmed it isn't the ultimate edition?

If so then why? I thought the ultimate cut came on all standard blu ray releases of this with the theatrical version?

Don't get the logic/thought process about leaving it out on this release if that's the case
Korea the release was 2 Steelbook versions same steelbook but was split
1)2D/3D Theatrical cuts
2)2D Theatrical Cut /2D Ultimate Cut

Nova Choice was the 2D/3D Theatrical cut Steelbook version

This is one of the least appealing exclusives in recent memory. Should take note of your peers to constantly raise the level of their game. It wasn't a surprise that everyone that wanted one, pretty much got one. Congrats in that regards.

• Thanks
Reactions: j4c0
After seeing the artwork for the HDZ release I am kinda glad I missed this. The lenticular I will add later to my collection by buying either US or UK lenticular slip 3d amaray which has the same lenticular image. Couldn't care less about the useless artcards.

Reactions: paulboland
Have you seen the slip yet? I am thinking CA2 Nova if executed properly.
Not doubting the quality. The way exclusives are being overdone these days, these should not be hard to attain with decent prices. I can get an unlimted "want" on this release if need be.Just look at Star Wars, the prices have stabilized and that has a much higher fan base than this release. I'm sure the quality is up there but these days, for my own personal collection, I want "more" with these exclusives.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Not doubting the quality. The way exclusives are being overdone these days, these should not be hard to attain with decent prices. I can get an unlimted "want" on this release if need be.Just look at Star Wars, the prices have stabilized and that has a much higher fan base than this release. I'm sure the quality is up there but these days, for my own personal collection, I want "more" with these exclusives.

I can understand where your coming from, but I just look at the bonus items inside the package nothing more than junk. I only care about the presentation of the sealed package. That to me is what matters most. I also love Nova lenticulars.

I'm still payment processing, I used a different browser and if I hadn't spazzed and logged out accidentaly after Magneto I have a feeling I would have gotten a copy. lesson learned.
I did a few test orders which were all smooth sigh oh well be better prepared next time. It took a while to get all my info on the site correct.

Wow!!! what happened? I thought u were an expert.
Worry not, you'll definitely be successful during their next Nova Choice release (Suicide Squad or CA3)

I can understand where your coming from, but I just look at the bonus items inside the package nothing more than junk. I only care about the presentation of the sealed package. That to me is what matters most. I also love Nova lenticulars.

agreed. nova lentis are some of my favs, embossed spine, gloss plus lentis have DEPTH which is the most important thing

I am not saying this won't look great, but have you guys seen the depth of the Lenti on the blu-ray Ultimate Edition North America (Amazon) Amaray ?

Just got it today and it is really impressive for an amaray Lenti !

Novamedia website is as good as BVS.
That's a bit confusing. NM website was ****** but BvS was so damn good. :confused::rolleyes:

I am not saying this won't look great, but have you guys seen the depth of the Lenti on the blu-ray Ultimate Edition North America (Amazon) Amaray ?

Just got it today and it is really impressive for an amaray Lenti !
AGREED!
I wouldnt say it has amazing depth, just a fair amount. However, the image is quite clear. Usually our Amaray lenticulars are blurry. So yes, I'm impressed as well :thumbs:

Wow!!! what happened? I thought u were an expert.
Worry not, you'll definitely be successful during their next Nova Choice release (Suicide Squad or CA3)
I am pretty good at nabbing preorders, not sure how you know that? What in the world did we chat about that has you so excited that I missed a preorder? Lol must have touched a nerve I guess :chill pill::chill pill:? Need to remind me sir whatever it was?? You did notice Nova completely revamped there entire website and payment system.