Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #10) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 17, 2016
Purchase link: Nova (OOS)- Pre-order July 22, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9) - Order limit : 1 copy
Price: $44
Note: Lenticular slip - 500 numbered copies - 6 character cards
HDN Group Buy: limited number of copies hosted by Aniv (CLOSED)
In Premium Supporter Area only here
Premium Supporter info here

13521841_730341937069581_2688997375811468565_n.jpg

Pre-order from website goes live at the below time:

13568792_730341930402915_2498601571796669013_o.jpg

Package details
* Aspect Ratio & Format : 1080P High Definition 2.40:1
* Sound Mix
2D : Dolby Atmos; English , Dolby Digital 5.1; Czech , Hindi , Hungarian, Polish , Russian, Turkish
3D : Dolby Atmos; English , Dolby Digital 5.1; Hindi , Mandarin , Russian
* Subtitles
2D : Korean , English SDH, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech , Portuguese , Estonian, Hebrew, Hungarian , Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Romanian, Russian , Slovenian , Turkish
3D : Korean , English SDH, Chinese, Cantonese , Estonian , Lithuanian, Latvian, Russian, Thai
*Special Feature
- Uniting The World's Finest(15:34)
- Gods and Men: A Meeting of Giants(12:27)
- The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder(21:03)
- Accelerating Design: The New Batmobile(22:42)
- Superman: Complexity & Truth(07:04)
- Batman: Austerity & Rage(08:11)
- Wonder Woman: Grace & Power(07:17)
- Batcave: Legacy of The Lair(07:05)
- The Might and The Power of A Punch(05:12)
- The Empire of Luthor(12:44)
- Save the Bats(04:30)

Last edited by a moderator:
This release includes basically what nova's winter soldier did. So why is one adored while this is slandered for being a poor exclusive? Nova's lenti's are unbeatable. I'd much prefer one of their slips and lose out on half a poster or a booklet with images I can see online. If I'm purchasing an exclusive its for the slip and I'm sure it won't come much better than this. I'm already eager to have this in my collection :thumbs:

This release includes basically what nova's winter soldier did. So why is one adored while this is slandered for being a poor exclusive? Nova's lenti's are unbeatable. I'd much prefer one of their slips and lose out on half a poster or a booklet with images I can see online. If I'm purchasing an exclusive its for the slip and I'm sure it won't come much better than this. I'm already eager to have this in my collection :thumbs:

My thoughts exactly, only wish it had the ultimate edition cut too

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Yet I have not opened none of my Nova Choice editions because the beauty is on the outside, not in it for goodies for these releases, heck, I'll never see them :LOL:..

Not sure about the dislike but every collector has their own reasons.

Rub it in:rolleyes:;) *Edit; The lack of NC 002 and NC 003 really frustrates me. Also which ones your favourite mate?

That's a good question mate, ermm Winter Soldier is without a doubt up there. Edge of Tomorrow and Force Awakens are probably joint second and the third favourite is Jurassic world. But they're all nice mate.

Dark Knight rises is probably the worst, not that it's bad, it's just not as amazing as some of the others

Reactions: AlienKing
Oh for sure mate, Ant Man too. I was trying to narrow it down as they're all amazing lol.
I can't help but agree. Ant-man has wonderful embossing throughout, Guardians is really vibrant and colourful down to the spines, then of course the other 4 I own have unbeatable depth. Seriously a collection which I think deserves more credit. The attention to detail on the slips is phenomenal, notably the embossed spines and I'm sure #10 will continue their superior quality