PS3 Beyond: Two Souls [Canada/US]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
**The Special Edition is a limited incentive for those who pre-order only from Gamestop/EB Games in the U.S./Canada.**

RELEASE DATE: Oct. 08, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $59.99
ORDER

INCLUDES:
• Exclusive Steelbook Premium Packaging
• Extensive Behind The Scenes Video Features
• Soundtrack
• PS3 Dynamic Theme
• PSN Avatar Bundle

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm that the North American Gamestop steelbook has the title on the spine. Don't have 5 posts so unfortunately I can't link yet.

Spine:
i.imgur.co m/N7jXEPP.jpg

Front:
i.imgur.co m/ErlT6BC.jpg

Back:
i.imgur.co m/ujirCDZ.jpg

Even though it has a matte finish, I am still pleased that I decided to pre-order it. It looks quite nice and was glad to find out had interior art unlike some of the foreign versions.

No EU thread for this?

...well it we dont deserve one anyway cuz our version is a load of horseshit compared to NA - USA gets slipcover, title on spine and inside art work, UK gets NONE of that.

WHAT A CROCK FULL OF ****

No EU thread for this?

...well it we dont deserve one anyway cuz our version is a load of horseshit compared to NA - USA gets slipcover, title on spine and inside art work, UK gets NONE of that.

WHAT A CROCK FULL OF ****

Have you actually seen pictures to confirm this? The Spanish video looks like it could have a slip seeing as you dont see them take it off - plus its in Spanish so who knows, UKs may be different - they dont usually let us down

yeah there are pics on ebay

5xWp7fR.jpg

UK edition has a clear plastic cover with titles but no traditional card slipover like in tridons video (NA). I'm also prety sure UK edition will be exactly the same as EU as this is published by SCEE who are too lazy to manufacture censored versions of their games just for Germany when required (see Last of US, GoW A), let alone anything else.

there are some other vids on Youtube too - no inside art, no spine titles & no card slipcover. Also UK/EU videogame steels gettin gimped compared to NA version has happened a few time before i think

Reactions: SBCollectorAl
yeah there are pics on ebay

5xWp7fR.jpg

UK edition has a clear plastic cover with titles but no traditional card slipover like in tridons video (NA). I'm also prety sure UK edition will be exactly the same as EU as this is published by SCEE who are too lazy to manufacture censored versions of their games just for Germany when required (see Last of US, GoW A), let alone anything else.

there are some other vids on Youtube too - no inside art, no spine titles & no card slipcover. Also UK/EU videogame steels gettin gimped compared to NA version has happened a few time before i think

Yes I know. I am also angry about that, i would like to have the US Version instead of the EU-Version but I haven't found a shop here in germany who is selling the US-Version for a fair price.

^ I canceled my amazon pre-order yesterday. If SCEE dont think we in the EU deserve a proper version of the Beyond Special Edition, then they dont deserve my money.

plus there are other things i'm not happy about like how SCEE censored a few parts of the game in the EU to get a lower age rating (pegi 16). I have a lot of other games to play (if i ever get the time lol) so i'm just going to wait and get the regular version at a discount later in the year.

Reactions: SBCollectorAl
^ I canceled my amazon pre-order yesterday. If SCEE dont think we in the EU deserve a proper version of the Beyond Special Edition, then they dont deserve my money.

plus there are other things i'm not happy about like how SCEE censored a few parts of the game in the EU to get a lower age rating (pegi 16). I have a lot of other games to play (if i ever get the time lol) so i'm just going to wait and get the regular version at a discount later in the year.

No inside artwork but we do get a transparent slip cover :thumbs:

IMG_20131011_131533.jpg

Looks pretty good with it on so im happy with my purchase! Now to crack on with GTA so i can start this

Last edited by a moderator: