PS3 Beyond: Two Souls [Canada/US]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
**The Special Edition is a limited incentive for those who pre-order only from Gamestop/EB Games in the U.S./Canada.**

RELEASE DATE: Oct. 08, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $59.99
ORDER

INCLUDES:
• Exclusive Steelbook Premium Packaging
• Extensive Behind The Scenes Video Features
• Soundtrack
• PS3 Dynamic Theme
• PSN Avatar Bundle

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I canceled my amazon pre-order yesterday. If SCEE dont think we in the EU deserve a proper version of the Beyond Special Edition, then they dont deserve my money.

plus there are other things i'm not happy about like how SCEE censored a few parts of the game in the EU to get a lower age rating (pegi 16). I have a lot of other games to play (if i ever get the time lol) so i'm just going to wait and get the regular version at a discount later in the year.

Actually, despite lacking internal illustration, the EU/AUS steelbook looks so much better in terms of quality/polish than the US version. I have both and the US one looks really cheap and nasty. The colors are dull whereas the EU/AUS one has deep, rich blacks and nice blue hue for Aiden.

Reactions: SaberTooth
^^ Good spot - i just rechecked videos i saw before and yeah, EU version seems glossy while NA version looks matte. Still annoyed sony didnt put inside art ect on EU edition or gloss on NA ed., but it looks like my broke-ass aint gots the cash for either edition right now anyway! :hilarious:

Been tempted to get this but keep on reading mixed reviews about this, what do you guys think of the game itself, is it any good/worth buying?

^^ Its a tough one to call if u didnt play their previous game (Heavy Rain) - but i say if u dont mind something quite different which has more in common with a tense & emotional Hollywood film than a regular game, then its certainly worth it i think

Especially so if u like the actors William Dafoe or Ellen Page (skinny chick from Inception) who pretty much make this game ...also has a slight supernatural spin on top of the espionage & suspense ....certainly the type of game to play around ppl who dont normally like games due to its strong film-like gameplay and female lead :thumbs:

Reactions: cbs777 and DJHilalo
^^ Its a tough one to call if u didnt play their previous game (Heavy Rain) - but i say if u dont mind something quite different which has more in common with a tense & emotional Hollywood film than a regular game, then its certainly worth it i think

Especially so if u like the actors William Dafoe or Ellen Page (skinny chick from Inception) who pretty much make this game ...also has a slight supernatural spin on top of the espionage & suspense ....certainly the type of game to play around ppl who dont normally like games due to its strong film-like gameplay and female lead :thumbs:

Thanks, I loved Heavy Rain and that whole film noir feel. I was going to pass on this also after reading some bad reviews from various sites, but I might just give it a try.