Blue Beetle (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 67) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 2, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on December 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 400 Sets, Numbered 1-400. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 600 copies, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 700 copies, Numbered 1-700. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 700 copies, Numbered 1-700. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Blue_beetle_packshot_OC_2000x.jpgBlue_beetle_packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBlue_beetle_packshot_DLS_A_2000x.jpgBlue_beetle_packshot_DLS_B_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
The Blue Beetle banner has been up on the Collectong site since November 12th. I don't see a point to this discussion. :LOL:
I was referring to the big image which is bigger and in a slightly different location than normal (you can close the top thin banner now too) and the coming soon part is new isn’t it?

Tbh they’ve tinkered with the website loads over the past year. They did remove all the old releases too. But they’ve added them again

Reactions: MM3
Yes, the big banner on the top of the front page has been visible since the 12th. It could be that what you see depends on what device you are using. I always use my desktop.

Reactions: samdavies
Yes, the big banner on the top of the front page has been visible since the 12th. It could be that what you see depends on what device you are using. I always use my desktop.
Well I did say the last week too which puts me at the 13th :rofl:

Success. The announcement was today after all!

That steel is great. Best art they could've used for it imo.

All the other theatrical posters are kind naff tbh, with the two they've used on DL A being the best of the bunch. Easy choice.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
They’ve smashed this imo

Front of the Steel looks f**king awesome (back could of been better) and both lentis look cool. Prob go for lenti A. Love the colours

Back of DL A Is a transitional flip lenti too fyi

Really liked the film and loving this release. Can't decide which edition to go for

That steel is screaming to be embossed. Also, two DLs starting to be a normal thing??? I guess we'll see on the next release in three weeks lol.

That steel is screaming to be embossed. Also, two DLs starting to be a normal thing??? I guess we'll see on the next release in three weeks lol.
Yeah embossing would've worked well with this imo. Border is essentially already there (granted it would go through the big head at the top), then embossed title and central suited beetle.

R.e DL apparently.. I can't say I blame them for trying it though. DLs pretty much always sell the best, even if they have sh!t art.

Despite my previous comments I may try and pick up the FS edition just because both slip and steel are nice and to have as close to a complete DCEU run from ML as possible (would be nice one day for them to go back and do WEA BVS and SS)

Reactions: Flloydo