Braveheart (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
braveheartsteelbook.jpg

As one of the biggest lovers of this film, I'm extremely happy to announce and have had a small part in this steelbook's inception. :D

:drool::drool::drool:

All are standard G2/Blu-ray sized SBs, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or certs printed on the covers. They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - Limited to 4,000 of each and priced very favourably!!

PURCHASE HERE

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...8_1332899515_c5a615cee28624b0f3adb768fb7d84f2

Pics courtesy of Prometheus:

attachment.php

IMG_2013b.jpg

IMG_2015b.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Braveheart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are the 'Disc 1's' from the Blu Ray and DVD releases. I've upgraded this from the original 2 disc Blu Ray release for the Steelbook casing, so feel a little ripped off that they couldn't just have repackaged that and not included a DVD which I'll never use. Same with all the Play.com double play Steelbooks really :(

I guess we're never happy!! :dunno:

That would've been great but just take in to consideration the price we are getting these beautiful steelbooks for and you'll realise that it's a pretty good deal.
At least it is imo.

Yes they are the 'Disc 1's' from the Blu Ray and DVD releases. I've upgraded this from the original 2 disc Blu Ray release for the Steelbook casing, so feel a little ripped off that they couldn't just have repackaged that and not included a DVD which I'll never use. Same with all the Play.com double play Steelbooks really :(

I guess we're never happy!! :dunno:

I just swapped out the discs for 2 blu rays from the amaray, and sold the discs from the steelbook in the plastic case. Apart from Predator (which has had the 2 separate blu ray releases with different transfers and extras) and the Alien set, I think this is the only one missing any extras from previous releases in this wave, so it's not bad really. The 2 disc amaray is only about £7 new as well.

These Play Steelbooks are a stubborn lot, one of them must go OOP soon. Once that happens, then the rest will fly out.

The scary think is , is that you are probably right. With how beautiful the artwork is on these and the popular titles that they are these will not last long especially if one goes OOP. Now I am itching to get the last one I dont have in the series. :ohno:

I just swapped out the discs for 2 blu rays from the amaray, and sold the discs from the steelbook in the plastic case. Apart from Predator (which has had the 2 separate blu ray releases with different transfers and extras) and the Alien set, I think this is the only one missing any extras from previous releases in this wave, so it's not bad really. The 2 disc amaray is only about £7 new as well.

I did likewise when mine turned up yesterday.

Today I saw this beauty on my own eyes, and I must to say that this steelbook is just perfect, artworks are amazing, there is nothing to latch on in this release :scat: