Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Kimchidvd Exclusive #15. :D
Drive
Release date: September
Price: TBA
Buy link: Drive - Kimchidvd Exclusive
Package detail: TBA
Artwork: TBA, Designed by Plain archive (2nd collaboration title)

Teaser image

?? -drive_teaser.jpg

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Last edited by a moderator:
Many users are requesting similar Future Shop Slipcover for this 'exclusive' steelbook. But not me. Kimchi & Plain can make their own nice artwork. I don't wanna buy another FS version.

agreed

would love to see a still from the movie as a lenti slip or something. Nothing thats already out there in some form

I've never ordered anything from Kimchi before, so I want to prepare myself so that I'm ready for the rush once this goes lives... what's the best/easiest way to order something from them? Can people all over the world order direct from their site, or is the GB the only option? I live in the UK fyi. Thanks in advance for any help/info!

You would need to create an account with them. They ship worldwide and you can order directly. Make sure you are logged in before the pre order goes live.

I'm in the same boat mate, kind of nervous about ordering if I get it wrong or something! :ohno:

Haha same here dude... I tried ordering something from Japan once and cocked it right up, so that's pretty much why I always just stick to buying stuff from the UK. Reeeeeally don't want to miss out on this one though!

You would need to create an account with them. They ship worldwide and you can order directly. Make sure you are logged in before the pre order goes live.
Awesome! Thanks for that mate... much appreciated. :)

Reactions: vurt
I've never ordered anything from Kimchi before, so I want to prepare myself so that I'm ready for the rush once this goes lives... what's the best/easiest way to order something from them? Can people all over the world order direct from their site, or is the GB the only option? I live in the UK fyi. Thanks in advance for any help/info!

card or paypal and they take the money when you place the order rather than when shipping

see the kimichi retailer thread for full info

Check here buddy all is explained....

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/23518/&page=30

And you need a lot of luck on pre order day with Kimchi....:hilarious:

card or paypal and they take the money when you place the order rather than when shipping

see the kimichi retailer thread for full info

Check here buddy all is explained....

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/23518/&page=30

And you need a lot of luck on pre order day with Kimchi....:hilarious:

All very helpful posts... thank you! :scat:

Looks like we got ourselves a re-release war going on, hmmmm?

zavvi, kimichi, blufans & and some other noob asian retailers i cant remember - who can reprint as many steelbooks in the shortest time & destroy the long-term stellbook game quickest :dead: :dead: :dead:

….oh well, good news for collectors who like buying the same steelbooks over and over and over and over again i guess :movie:

Reactions: snooloui
Looks like we got ourselves a re-release war going on, hmmmm?

zavvi, kimichi, blufans & and some other noob asian retailers i cant remember - who can reprint as many steelbooks in the shortest time & destroy the long-term stellbook game quickest :dead: :dead: :dead:

….oh well, good news for collectors who like buying the same steelbooks over and over and over and over again i guess :movie:

also good news for those who failed to get prior versions

Just saw Bluprint posted this on FB.

Needless to say, this is ****ing great news! :LOL:

Hell yeah!

Reactions: Bluprint
Status
Not open for further replies.