Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #16) [China]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 2015
Notes:
Worldwide exclusive artwork
Lenti (1300) + 1/4 (700) slips
Matte finish
Will be embossed on both front and back.
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.

7go0.jpg

om6u.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my tracking number gets a "does not exist" error from USPS.
Your Tracking number is active
Use this site to track
https://www.17track.net/en/

Its not active with USPS yet as its not arrived yet in USA
When it arrives in USA and is scanned by USPS it will be then active with them

Last edited:
does anyone have a direct link to Blufans website please,
and can you buy direct from them thanks,

I think you should wait for an answer before you list the same question on numerous threads [emoji12] check back on the GOTG Blufans thread for your reply

i asked on 2 threads only thankyou,, damn u must be bored of feeling frustrated, take a chill pill mate,

I'm chilled mate[emoji41]

Blufans is all about patience which you will be finding out as you are a newbie on the scene[emoji106]

A nice rounded number! What do you think of the steel itself? I read you weren't partial to the matte finish on Blufans' Walle.
The Matte Finish and overall finish is way better on Captain America Steelbook than Wall-e by a huge margin

The Steelbook the matte finish is done well but of course would have been better if it was a gloss finish
The Lenticular 3D Image is amazing on the Slip its best I have ever seen it has amazing 3D depth

It has a better finish than Zavvi Captain America First Avenger
Both look similar but you can see the difference in quality of the finish with the Blufans release
I will post comparison photos tomorrow between Blufans Steelbook and Zavvi Steelbook
I need natural daylight to take the photos to show it correctly

What would have been better is if the Blufans Steelbook has been a full gloss finish or even better a spot gloss finish

I expect from what I have seen The Blufans Thor Steelbook with its spot gloss finish is going to be the best one yet

Last edited:
It has a better finish than Zavvi Captain America First Avenger
Both look similar but you can see the difference in quality of the finish with the Blufans release
I will post comparison photos tomorrow between Blufans Steelbook and Zavvi Steelbook
I need natural daylight to take the photos to show it correctly

What would have been better is if the Blufans Steelbook has been a full gloss finish or even better a spot gloss finish

I expect from what I have seen The Blufans Thor Steelbook with its spot gloss finish is going to be the best one yet

This is what I've been waiting to see. A good side by side comparison of the Zavvi and BF CA1. Thanks

Reactions: paulboland
Just wish BF werent soooooooo slow with every single process to actually getting the steel in your hands. First it takes about a year after the initial announcement before they have a physical product. Then theres some kind of problem that delays it another few months 75% of the time. Then when it finally gets shipped, your precious $70 steelbooks are floating around the globe being handled by god knows how many people who could give a crap about your precious for 2 months. But I guess in the end is all worth it.

Signed,
Collector who wants his damn Cap1 Lenti!

attachment.php

Reactions: harry and keyjey
This shipment is particularly slow, guess I will be paying the extra for Thor. At this rate I'll end up with Thor before any version of Captain America. I'm sure I'll be happy when everything arrives :)