Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: August 18th, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: TWS Sold out!
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Print run of 6000 for UK

10938635-1397756244-831720.jpg

10938635-1397756244-831892.jpg

10938635-1397756244-831864.jpg 10938635-1397756244-831830.jpg thumb.jpg

Original temp artwork:
10938635-1395773992-652897.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At least Marvel's UK steelbook designs are consistent now I guess (no title and pictures on spine) - I'd rather they just chose a style and stuck with it, which is what they seem to be doing. Hopefully that means no nasty surprises in future, and all these "omghulkrage no title?!" posts will no longer exist because we expected it all along.

Reactions: Kizza
Well another lame zavvi release......will def go in for the future shop / best buy edition now.....maybe even blu fans!

I think zavvi may struggle to shift 6000 of these to be honest

Well another lame zavvi release......will def go in for the future shop / best buy edition now.....maybe even blu fans!

I think zavvi may struggle to shift 6000 of these to be honest

I think they will be fine. Thor 2 sold out. I think the only reason their Iron Man 3 didn't sell out was because it was only 1 disc.

Reactions: lgans316
At least Marvel's UK steelbook designs are consistent now I guess (no title and pictures on spine) - I'd rather they just chose a style and stuck with it, which is what they seem to be doing. Hopefully that means no nasty surprises in future, and all these "omghulkrage no title?!" posts will no longer exist because we expected it all along.

That's true. In which case I hope Disney keep consistency with their FS and BestBuy Marvel steels so they are like Thor 2 ;)

Reactions: Basil
Maybe ill just jump on some groupbuy for another release with a title atleast, if its not too expensive... I'll wait with the cancel for now.

is there a reason if some have cancelled that it doesn't say this on the website, or will it happen when zavvi update the order? As I know some websites have to confirm the cancellation

is there a reason if some have cancelled that it doesn't say this on the website, or will it happen when zavvi update the order? As I know some websites have to confirm the cancellation

They usually set a day and time when they will put all the cancellations back up. Usually a mod/admin here will put a message up when a date is confirmed.

Reactions: EddieMcFluff
Here we go again, dam it to hell, blufans and see what north america holds, is this the future of my marvel collection, back artwork lock of effort slap the actors images on it as much as you can fit (boring lazy yawn) they have up it from thor 2 so progress has been made WOW. the days of good marvel steels seem to have died with the original HMV releases.

Why haven't people grasped this concept yet - Non North American versions,lots of different countries,different languages,cheaper and easier to make a generic title free steelbook with a cheaper to produce foreign language J -Card.
UK is part of Europe,UK gets the same generic title free steelbook.
This all started (not 100% sure) with the Avengers - Best buy USA had a titled steelbook - Parts of Europe didn't.
Iron Man 3 didn't have a North American steelbook because Disney hadn't solved their steelbook business issues .
Thor 2 was the first worldwide precedent... Get used to it Folks