Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: August 18th, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: TWS Sold out!
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Print run of 6000 for UK

10938635-1397756244-831720.jpg

10938635-1397756244-831892.jpg

10938635-1397756244-831864.jpg 10938635-1397756244-831830.jpg thumb.jpg

Original temp artwork:
10938635-1395773992-652897.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm.... should I be concerned that the dispatch date on my order is still saying estimated 31/12/2014!
NO
They don't update the release date in your order so it will always show that date until it been despatched
You go by the website listing for release date not what's in your order details

This should be despatching any day this week usually its will be Tue/Wed but could Thur/Fri
Credit/Debit Card should be charged soon could be today or tomorrow or Wed/Thur

When you see people post credit/debit card been charged you will know its shipping soon

• Helpful Post
Reactions: thewalkingned
Reckon my two copies will end up back for order seeing as Zavvi won't let me update my card details. Urgh

Think am gonna pay the extra £8 and import from Taiwan rather than deal with these jokers :(:mad:

Reckon my two copies will end up back for order seeing as Zavvi won't let me update my card details. Urgh

Think am gonna pay the extra £8 and import from Taiwan rather than deal with these jokers :(:mad:
Have you received an email from them saying that they tried to take payment but were unsuccessful?
@digitalbabe replied to another query regarding cards
"usually the day they try to charge your card and it doesn't work, you would be sent an e-mail to update your payment info. If you don't do so within xxxx time frame, the order is cancelled."

• Informative
Reactions: AgentMcQueen
Have you received an email from them saying that they tried to take payment but were unsuccessful?
@digitalbabe replied to another query regarding cards
"usually the day they try to charge your card and it doesn't work, you would be sent an e-mail to update your payment info. If you don't do so within xxxx time frame, the order is cancelled."
not yet, but last time they did that (cant remember which title, was early this year) I had to place a new order - luckily it came back in stock when I tried and then got denied the option to amend card details for my existing order.

I'm cancelling with Zavvi now anyway, managed to get an order in with Yesasia for the taiwan version :D

Nothing moving for me. Hopefully they'll post out a batch dispatch later on tonight, otherwise very disappointing considering everywhere else has been going out earlier.

Perhaps zavvi are working behind the scenes to find out if EU edition really is fukked or not :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

DOKquXW.jpg

I had a closer look at it just now.

The correct border as illustrated by Slinchafi is still there, albeit somewhat brighter than the rest.

I tried to take a picture but it's quite difficult to capture this.

This actually might be a debossing error.

I reckon they need to string it out until early september when the North American editions come out. Dont think we will no for sure until then :watch:

has anyone actually heard from or had theirs despatched yet as i contacted them to see if it had been despatched as im the same as most with the awaiting stock pick and just got a standard we said from warehouse when we receive email but not an actual answer as to if it was sent