Cowboys & Aliens (Blu-ray SteelBook)(HMV Exclusive)-Embossed [UK]

Sep 1, 2011
Italy
Release date: December 26th, 2011
Buy Link: Cowboys & Aliens
Notes: Gloss finish, embossed title, debossed border, inside and back artwork, 2 discs edition

Pics thanks to Meedermow

Cowboys and Aliens.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens2.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens3.jpg

Attachments

• BSP2306.jpg
    BSP2306.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:
The thing that pisses me off is I still have an open order at hmv online and it says its in the process of cancellation. Now they have more of these and the price is way up and they won't honor the order I made. Talk about bullshit!!!

My order was cancelled when I placed the order a couple of weeks ago, I ordered when it said instock and it was £20. They said in the email they didnt have stock!

My order was cancelled when I placed the order a couple of weeks ago, I ordered when it said instock and it was £20. They said in the email they didnt have stock!
I placed an order now. Item has shipped already. In the meantime, i've sent them email about my earlier order (with order#) which was canceled because they did not have the item in stock then. I've asked for refund of 10 quids. Waiting for response from CS.

Reactions: brandon93
My friend works at hmv he works in a warehouse they get boxes of stock from stores that have closed in nottingham alone we have had two stores closed
and from the store that have closed there are steelbooks and thats one reason why sometimes these oos steelbooks are becoming back in stock they will not be many.