Cowboys & Aliens (Blu-ray SteelBook)(HMV Exclusive)-Embossed [UK]

Sep 1, 2011
Italy
Release date: December 26th, 2011
Buy Link: Cowboys & Aliens
Notes: Gloss finish, embossed title, debossed border, inside and back artwork, 2 discs edition

Pics thanks to Meedermow

Cowboys and Aliens.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens2.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens3.jpg

Attachments

• BSP2306.jpg
    BSP2306.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:
I decide not to get this one, Thor or Captain America on release in the hope of a price drop. Looks like it was a bad decision. Did manage to grab this one a few weeks back when it was £19.99 though.

My friend works at hmv he works in a warehouse they get boxes of stock from stores that have closed in nottingham alone we have had two stores closed
and from the store that have closed there are steelbooks and thats one reason why sometimes these oos steelbooks are becoming back in stock they will not be many.

Ahhh that might explain why i got my back orders on Captain America & Cowboys & Aliens sent this week!

Well I ordered C &A yesteray when it was £30 and showing as In Stock and they shipped it to me yesterday, so they at least have/had stock.

However, I just phoned up and asked, seeing as it was only ordered and shipped yesterday, are they able to refund me the difference, but they said no, so I have re-ordered at £12 and will be sending the £30 copy back for a refund.

They also have Super 8 at £12 aswell, so ordered that too...

...strange as I placed an offer for these exact two Steels on another site for £30 for them both used, and the offer was declined...Glad it was now :D

Obviously not everyone will get a piece of this pie, this is purely first come first served basis, so good luck to everyone including myself :hilarious: ;)

i know you guys think the steel is worth 12 pounds but is the movie?:D
Movie was a bit of a let-down but for this steelbook only I'd snap it up in a heartbeat as it's one hell of a beauty, man don't think twice anymore just go and grab them both (this & S8) for that amazing price, hell I did already and I own both of them + FS C&A one too ;)

Haha, nah. Kind of low on funds so can only afford getting steels that have good movies in them:D Plus I don't like buying steels for movies I don't particular like, no matter how nice they are. Hopefully S8 is an awesome:D Man, too many releases this year:(

Haha, nah. Kind of low on funds so can only afford getting steels that have good movies in them:D Plus I don't like buying steels for movies I don't particular like, no matter how nice they are. Hopefully S8 is an awesome:D Man, too many releases this year:(
If U don't get this U will regret it in the near future, £12 for an awesome looking steelbook!! man why R we even talking about this now hehe, ok the movie was so-so but you might like it, I kinda enjoyed it :D

Hell even if U don't wanna keep it, you might find a nice item to trade it with in the future, time is ticking, steelbooks are going, going..... gone... sorry mate too late :hilarious:

Don't say I didn't warn you ;)

If there is any interest my hmv here still got a few left of this very nice looking SB however the price seems to have gone up. Last week they were 19.99 euro but rocketed up to 27.99.