Cowboys & Aliens (Blu-ray SteelBook)(HMV Exclusive)-Embossed [UK]

Sep 1, 2011
Italy
Release date: December 26th, 2011
Buy Link: Cowboys & Aliens
Notes: Gloss finish, embossed title, debossed border, inside and back artwork, 2 discs edition

Pics thanks to Meedermow

Cowboys and Aliens.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens2.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens3.jpg

Attachments

• BSP2306.jpg
    BSP2306.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 287
Last edited by a moderator:
I am betting this is going to be very limited and its just returns from stores that are not selling them very well. In other words be expecting dents. LOL.

I am betting this is going to be very limited and its just returns from stores that are not selling them very well. In other words be expecting dents. LOL.

I would say stock from stores that have closed there warehouses are jammed full all the stock are just placed in boxes no system what so ever so each box gets open and then catalogued i have got my look outs for certain steelbooks

Aww

Awww only now found this deal when I was browsing HMV!

I thought for a mo I found it early. It appears not. Here's hoping they turn up. Similar thing happened with my Drive SB but then the stock was allocated. Could be a similar issue. :ohno:

Ordered myself a couple of copies last night as the price was so good but now it is saying Item Deleted an they have both been removed from my order :( still, wil get the Super 8 sterile a it's a good price, very cheeky of HMV though

if the price drops that low they should expect a higher demand of sales so when its gone they should state 'sold out' rather than keeping you in anticipation. thankfully i have a copy of this nice steelbook already

I tried to order but it wouldn't let me put it in the basket. I guess someone in the UK can get me a copy at the HMV store....right? :rolleyes: