Cowboys & Aliens (Blu-ray SteelBook)(HMV Exclusive)-Embossed [UK]

Sep 1, 2011
Italy
Release date: December 26th, 2011
Buy Link: Cowboys & Aliens
Notes: Gloss finish, embossed title, debossed border, inside and back artwork, 2 discs edition

Pics thanks to Meedermow

Cowboys and Aliens.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens2.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens3.jpg

Attachments

• BSP2306.jpg
    BSP2306.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 287
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd offer to grab a few for people, but I am totally skint until the end of the month now. I bought a copy of Super 8 for myself, but only because I had a £10 HMV voucher.

As predicted my order will most likely be cancelled as item is now discontinued from suppliers, this is what the email I got from them stated:

We're really sorry, but the suppliers have now informed us that this item has now been discontinued, and they are not planning to manufacture any further copies.

We are going to try to see if we can get the item from an alternate source for you for a further 30 days. If we aren't able to get any more stock, then we will send you another email to let you know that your order has been cancelled. If we are successful we will let you know when the item is on its way to you.

Not the best pic's I know but I had to take some has it's brilliant looking steelbook, plus I notice last night that it was in my collection manager but wasn't in my shelf I then later realised that I'd bought it just before christmas off ebay and I had stashed it in a unused locker at work with a lord of other steelbooks so the mrs didn't find them. got to work this morning checked the locker and there it was covered in dust but still sealed, I can't believe I'd left this there all this time.

Cowboys & Aliens HMV Exclusive Steelbook
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ughhhhhgh!

I'm so sad, I missed this. I base my Steelbook wants on artwork and this is incredible! This is tuff... I'm heartbroken over not having this :tear: