Cowboys & Aliens (Blu-ray SteelBook)(HMV Exclusive)-Embossed [UK]

Sep 1, 2011
Italy
Release date: December 26th, 2011
Buy Link: Cowboys & Aliens
Notes: Gloss finish, embossed title, debossed border, inside and back artwork, 2 discs edition

Pics thanks to Meedermow

Cowboys and Aliens.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens2.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens3.jpg

Attachments

• BSP2306.jpg
    BSP2306.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 283
Last edited by a moderator:
That's entertainment are still selling these at £19.99

If you can find a good one. I've seen steels in good condition but they've ripped the top of the j card to take the discs out :-(

I wasn't excited enough about this movie to buy the steelbook, but after some of the dreadful films I've seen recently I have a greater appreciation of it. And I am in love with Olivia Wilde. I still hold out hope she will marry me.

I bought it because the steel looks amazing, there are worst movies out there, and those worst movies don't have Olivia Wilde in it

Can anyone who bought a copy of this from Entertainment Store tell me whether it comes with the stickers that the original HMV one would have come with please

Hey there. I bought a copy from them a couple of weeks ago, it comes with a small sticker saying its the extended cut. No specific HMV stickers. I can pop up a pic if you like?

PM me if so, it's no problem.

Edit: do you mean actual stickers inside the steel? As my copy is still sealed so I'm not sure in that case.

Last edited:
Reactions: ausnew
I bought the Canadian steelbook (it's more colourful) but it's the most annoying disc. You can't jump to the main menu, the best I can do is keep pressing the chapter button to get past the trailers, and then the 'second sight' app advert, and then there's a 'ticker' in the top right telling me to connect my player to the internet to see 'exclusive' (yeah right) trailers and other crap I'm not interested in. You can switch the ticker off but next time you play the disc it's back again. Is the European disc that bad?

Hey there. I bought I copy from them a couple of weeks ago, it comes with a small sticker saying its the extended cut. No specific HMV stickers. I can pop up a pic if you like?

PM me if so, it's no problem.

Edit: do you mean actual stickers inside the steel? As my copy is still sealed so I'm not sure in that case.

Picture would be great

£11.99 for this and MI4 absolute bargain, think these slightly dearer when they were released originally, suspect a few people have been wanting these for a while can't believe the price they will get them for