Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Infos: Region A locked
Matte finish
4k print run
Audio English DTS-HD Ma 5.1 // French & Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles Eng, French, Spanish

M2204084-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sigill, just curious to how the process works - do the review sites get the steels in hand usually before the release date? Or is it based on the amaray discs?

I believe they are sent sample discs to review the films early. I don't believe they will get the Steelbooks early so it's more than likely the Amaray case. The discs used for both versions will be the same though.

Last edited:
I wonder.....
If it was really shipped out then it should arrive this week, would be nice to see in hand pics.

Every time I've ordered from futureshop it got shipped on release day and arrived days later(Act of Valor I got 9 days after release day). So I've stopped doing it. I'd rather drive 2 hours to get to futureshop and pick it up myself.

Every time I've ordered from futureshop it got shipped on release day and arrived days later(Act of Valor I got 9 days after release day). So I've stopped doing it. I'd rather drive 2 hours to get to futureshop and pick it up myself.

Wow, that sucks that you don't live near a FS....2hrs...EEK!
There's 6 FS in my city and sometimes I don't even feel like driving the 15 mins to get there.
For the last steelbook release, les mis, shipped out days after the release date, I think almost a week.

Someone posted on the FS forums that Django is going to be shipped out in envelops instead of boxes.

Reactions: Steeljunkie
Someone posted on the FS forums that Django is going to be shipped out in envelops instead of boxes.

Oh man!! I hope you are wrong about this for Futureshop's sake. If this turns out to be true and they ship all the 30 Django SBs I have ordered from Futureshop in those cardboard envelopes, I will be returning every single one and clean out their stores.

Reactions: Chandler_90
Wow wow wow! This one looks freaking amazing, it was love at first sight guys :drool:

Compressing the video as we speak, then I'll upload it. Man oh man, I'm not one to create hype, in fact I hate hype as it creates irrational increases in value, but this one rocks!

Stay tuned!

There you go:

:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow wow wow! This one looks freaking amazing, it was love at first sight guys :drool:

Compressing the video as we speak, then I'll upload it. Man oh man, I'm not one to create hype, in fact I hate hype as it creates irrational increases in value, but this one rocks!

Stay tuned!

:drool:

Wow wow wow, Language compadre, this is a family site:D;):D

Last edited by a moderator:
It does look amazing ... Very tempted to upgrade my order for a few extra copies but with all those releases out there money is getting scarce, at least in my pocket :)

Thanks for the video mate!

Mehdi, that looks stunning! Brilliant shine on the steel, and the title was a light shade of gold, wasn't it? I love it!
Not worried about the lack of 'bossing at all. I think this one stands out head and shoulders above the other releases! Thanks for the vid mate :D

Reactions: rodtp
Every time I've ordered a up to 3 steelbooks, they've came in cardboard mailers, if you live near an FS, why order online.

For the older titles most of the times the warehouses have better copies than the ones in store.
I really don't know how the steelbooks manage to get so much shelf wear in the stores. Do people drag them along the shelves? :wtf:

I doubted FS's decision for the artwork a little. But that does looks amazing...

Last edited: