Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Infos: Region A locked
Matte finish
4k print run
Audio English DTS-HD Ma 5.1 // French & Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles Eng, French, Spanish

M2204084-1.jpg

Last edited:
You're just reppin for your homeland which is cool "BUT" a DJANGO US STEELBOOK takes precedence just as a JAMES BOND UK STEELBOOK does because it's origins are there. The look of the Futureshop is classy but basic Vs. Target deluxe artwork, treatment and perks... this time Future gets Passed! Quite honestly it's no competition. :USA:

Not true... the all red inside and out is just better , your nice color pic on the inside is a nice pic but it belongs with the standard release :movie: and your putting too much value on a dvd..... MEH

Not true... the all red inside and out is just better , your nice color pic on the inside is a nice pic but it belongs with the standard release :movie: and your putting too much value on a dvd..... MEH

I know you will enjoy your countries Steelbook and I will enjoy mind. We all win OB! :canada::USA:

Is this still available to buy through the GB (still off on the posts of course) - just wondering...

Yeah both GBs are still open. Both lists are quite large now, but hopefully you get to the minimum post requirement soon.

Update: Drum18 has people on a reserve list because I think his list got full. He will visit stores on Tuesday I believe for those on his reserve list. Biscuitnoir's list is still open though.

Last edited: