Audio English DTS-HD Ma 5.1 // French & Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles Eng, French, Spanish

M2204084-1.jpg

Last edited:
"Thank You Future Shop, Drum 18, and Mehdi!"

WOW!!!!! Beautiful!!!!! EEK!

I can't wait to get mine!

Thank You Mehdi!!!!! :oohyeah:

Wow wow wow! This one looks freaking amazing, it was love at first sight guys :drool:

Compressing the video as we speak, then I'll upload it. Man oh man, I'm not one to create hype, in fact I hate hype as it creates irrational increases in value, but this one rocks!

Stay tuned!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME.

Thanks for the sneak peek Mehdi! :scat: :D

Reactions: Marina Blue
PastShop

You guys make me laugh. The FS is better , all red inside and out is better , plus "your bonus DVD is no big deal , no one watches extras (especially on a dvd) more than once unless you are bored to death :D:D

You're just reppin for your homeland which is cool "BUT" a DJANGO US STEELBOOK takes precedence just as a JAMES BOND UK STEELBOOK does because it's origins are there. The look of the Futureshop is classy but basic Vs. Target deluxe artwork, treatment and perks... this time Future gets Passed! Quite honestly it's no competition. :USA:

Last edited:
Looks ok but Im not as blown away by it as you guys are! I'm still interested to see the other releases. If they have embossing/debossing they could be better!:)

yeah I think the worldwide release might have debossing/embossing and I think Wreck said something about he wouldn't be surprised if most people prefer that steelbook.

You're just reppin for your homeland which is cool "BUT" a DJANGO US STEELBOOK takes precedence just as a JAMES BOND UK STEELBOOK does because it's origins are there. The look of the Futureshop is classy but basic Vs. Target deluxe artwork, treatment and perks... this time Future gets Passed! Quite honestly it's no competition. :USA:

FUTURESHOP DJANGO:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: vs TARGET:USA: SERIOUSLY WE WIN THIS TIME futureshop is great but come on give us a lil CREDIT+1+1+1 OUR EDITION FOR THIS IS INSANE:drool::drool:

I dunno, it's a tough call. I don't like the black border on the target one(looks like a stickerbook), but I do like the bonus disc, and no bilingual spine..

I'll probably go with the FS one cause it's easier.

Is the bonus disc even a big deal most of the people here don't even open them(I do). Lol. Getting both, but futureshop one is a lil better looking(unless there's embossing/debbosing on target one).

Last edited: