Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Infos: Region A locked
Matte finish
4k print run
Audio English DTS-HD Ma 5.1 // French & Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles Eng, French, Spanish

M2204084-1.jpg

Last edited:
I like the front art of the canadian version better but for the back and the inside artwork, US Target version won in my book. Im glad I ordered both version. Turn out they are not identical, plus target version has bonus disc.

Got mine, n some major paint chips. Hopefully I'll be able to find some mint ones in store.

I went to pick one up today, they had 15 copies I got the only one that would have been considered OCD mint. The rest had minor scratches, and pinsize chips.

EDIT- Nevermind, just opened mine and it has a small scratch on the black bottom and a paint chip under the J card.

Last edited:
I went to pick one up today, they had 15 copies I got the only one that would have been considered OCD mint. The rest had minor scratches, and pinsize chips.

EDIT- Nevermind, just opened mine and it has a small scratch on the black bottom and a paint chip under the J card.

Just went to two different futureshops and went through about 10-15 copies, not one OCD mint. Just took the ones with the least paint chip damage. Gonna go hunting tomorrow on my day off. Hopefully they'll be some left though, lady told me there selling quick. :angry:

Seems like they all had a paint chip in the same spot(bottom right side of steel, about an inch up from bottom of the steel)

Last edited:
Just went to two different futureshops and went through about 10-15 copies, not one OCD mint. Just took the ones with the least paint chip damage. Gonna go hunting tomorrow on my day off. Hopefully they'll be some left though, lady told me there selling quick. :angry:

Seems like they all had a paint chip in the same spot(bottom right side of steel, about an inch up from bottom of the steel)

that sucks!
hopefully the copies that I ordered and arrive today are good!

that sucks!
hopefully the copies that I ordered and arrive today are good!

Hope you get some good ones bud. Good luck. Your in Toronto as well, if you do go hunting, don't go to highway 7 and jane in Vaughan and Brampton east, there all chipped. Don't know how close you are to them but just Incase. I'm going to Weston and 401 tomorrow and downtown. Pray there's some good ones left ahhhhh :(

I've been hunting store hunting in 10 stores and it was a pure fiasco. Go throught 15-20 copies to find 1-2 perfect mint copies... :(

Hope you get some good ones bud. Good luck. Your in Toronto as well, if you do go hunting, don't go to highway 7 and jane in Vaughan and Brampton east, there all chipped. Don't know how close you are to them but just Incase. I'm going to Weston and 401 tomorrow and downtown. Pray there's some good ones left ahhhhh :(

thanks man!
I just got in so I am gonna check them now. All three were waiting in boxes at the door. so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Im in the east end of the city so I am close to the Laird store and the one by Eglington Town Center.
And a quick sub ride to the yonge n dundas store
hopefully I wont have to go out there

Question is, whats about the gb. For real, who wants a damage SB :emb:
Since those are really minor AND that trying to make an exchange in store ain't possible since it's a manufacturer's default, you'll have to live with it.

I've had all the requested qty ordered and the point of going in store today was to pick extra's in case of damaged steels with ding/scratches (which is NOT acceptable IMO).

+1 with the above post. It's a shame that the manufacturers and retailers do not believe that quality on steelbooks is important. I love the artwork (though would have preferred a glossy finish) and am rather looking forward to getting these in hand.

Knowing that I'll more likely than not have steelbooks with paintchips just kills my excitement a little bit..

Since those are really minor AND that trying to make an exchange in store ain't possible since it's a manufacturer's default, you'll have to live with it.

I've had all the requested qty ordered and the point of going in store today was to pick extra's in case of damaged steels with ding/scratches (which is NOT acceptable IMO).

The paint chips are very minor on most of them anyhow. Shouldn't be a big deal for collectors. Most steelbooks have more damage then these (if you open them) .

Too sad. Spend such much money (shipping etc) and getting this. Okay it isnt the worst case of a damage sb. But cmon thats not fair :(

Why they dont check this when it goes in production.