Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Infos: Region A locked
Matte finish
4k print run
Audio English DTS-HD Ma 5.1 // French & Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles Eng, French, Spanish

M2204084-1.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly Futureshop and Target should have did ALOT MORE WITH THIS release i mean wheres the Embo:angry:ssing:angry: where's the Debossing And LAST BUT NOT LEASTWHE::angry:angry:RE'S THE F&@KING BORDERS!!!!!!:angry: hope other countries step it up with that cause this is a huge RELEASE SO GIVE IT :scat:THE RESPECT IT DESER:scat:VES

Honestly Futureshop and Target should have did ALOT MORE WITH THIS release i mean wheres the Embo:angry:ssing:angry: where's the Debossing And LAST BUT NOT LEASTWHE::angry:angry:RE'S THE F&@KING BORDERS!!!!!!:angry: hope other countries step it up with that cause this is a huge RELEASE SO GIVE IT :scat:THE RESPECT IT DESER:scat:VES

At the very least, I would have been happy with mint copies (i.e. no paint chips) :(.

@ DRUM: It looks like you found a mint copy? No paint chips on yours? :O!!!!

Just got my copy in the mail well packaged but with a paint chip on the front cover beside the silouette of the two men walking.:(

Am headed to my local Future Shop now to see if I can find a better copy.

Just came back from my local FS and I couldn't attempt to find another copy...they are sold out already and the clerk told me they will not be getting any more Steelbooks in.:angry:

If I dropped it and damaged it, my bad, but when you pay for a brand new (as in mint) one and it arrives with a manufacturing defect it is hard to swallow. Come on FS, put some pressure on the manufacturer to up the quality control! Your reputation is also on the line.

Reactions: Old Bones
Just came back from my local FS and I couldn't attempt to find another copy...they are sold out already and the clerk told me they will not be getting any more Steelbooks in.:angry:

If I dropped it and damaged it, my bad, but when you pay for a brand new (as in mint) one and it arrives with a manufacturing defect it is hard to swallow. Come on FS, put some pressure on the manufacturer to up the quality control! Your reputation is also on the line.

I think these are selling out quicker because the regular version is the same price as the steelbook version.
Might as well get the steelbook version instead of a plastic case.

Reactions: Old Bones
At the very least, I would have been happy with mint copies (i.e. no paint chips) :(.

@ DRUM: It looks like you found a mint copy? No paint chips on yours? :O!!!!
Yup, I had to inspect it 4 times and ask Miss Drum aka OCD Maniac Pregnant Vision and she assured me it was perfect. :hilarious:

Think I deserve one? :p

I think these are selling out quicker because the regular version is the same price as the steelbook version.
Might as well get the steelbook version instead of a plastic case.
And yeah, they sell REALLY fast. Done 2 stores on my way home, and both stores were already sold-out. EEK!

Reactions: flexorking and Ush
I got 3 copies from pre-order delivered yesterday morning, and all have the dreaded paint chips - as well as shrink wrap holes - although I honestly never noticed the chips until I read about the issue in this thread. I had to go back and look pretty closely to see them.

I reserved another copy on-line for in-store pickup (because it would only allow you to reserve 1), and couldn't get there until today :( Shelves were completely bare of any copies; they had mine in the cupboard, but it has chips, and a BONUS ding on the front cover :LOL:

I asked if they didn't get many or what, and the CS rep told me they had quite a few (not sure what that means), but they were flying out the door.

Yeah, most places in Toronto seem like they're all gone so doubt I'll be able to go and try to find a mint copy to exchange with my 2nd sealed copy which has a few paint chips

Just went hunting, and finally found a mint one(when sealed). thank god(for myself):scat:. Had the lady check the computer for what futureshops had any left, and between 15-20 locations there was only about 15 copies, sold out everywhere, except some stores had 2-3. Seems to be a hit. If you guys find some, pick em up, seems to be a rare one.

Last edited:
Just for fun...
Yesterday afternoon there were 10 " out of stock" stores in Ontario, 9 in Quebec and 4 in British Columbia. Today, however, 37 in Ontario (as of now; 27 in the morning), 21 in Quebec (as of now; 15 in the morning), and 11 in British Columbia (as of now; 10 in the morning).

Just for fun...
Yesterday afternoon there were 10 " out of stock" stores in Ontario, 9 in Quebec and 4 in British Columbia. Today, however, 37 in Ontario (as of now; 27 in the morning), 21 in Quebec (as of now; 15 in the morning), and 11 in British Columbia (as of now; 10 in the morning).

That's crazy. EEK! . Only been out for a day.

Yeah, but remember that the steelbook is the same price as the amaray... and placed right next to it...
Damn I should have put some HDN stickers in all those tray! :p

Reactions: Marina Blue