harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
How's Lenti's in Single Lenti?
Is it as sharp or blurred as it was before?
How deep?

Got mine today and I have to say, the quality of the Lenti isn't that good. It's quite blurry tbh. I love the effect though so it's worth getting for sure and I don't regret picking this over the double Lenti, exactly because of the nice effect. But if you love sharp and crisp Lentis, this isn't for you. I took some pics for some other collectors to show the quality of the Lenti but they wouldn't believe me and thought the picture was just blurry. So I got the tripod and took some comparison shots of the Nova TWS and Kimchi Deadpool. The focus was the face every time (missed that with DP a bit so check his shoulder), so if it's sharp, it's sharp, even when they're still wrapped and in clear cover.

DSC_5399-2b.jpg

Looks pretty good here and when you just have it sitting there and look at it while walking past or check it out from like 30 cm away, it's great.

However ....

DSC_5404-2c.jpg

Now, the Doctor Strange Lenti has a lot more detail so that might be a reason but I still think it should have been sharper. Anyway, as I said, it's still a great edition and the Lenti effect makes up for everything. ^^ A crisp Lenti just would have been the cream of the crop.

Last edited:
A truly rubbish unboxing but if you're interested in the one click this'll tide you over

Not mine obviously

Funny that, I checked at around 8 last night, still in China. Just arrived here this morning.
What tracking are you using :rofl: I knew your parcel had arrived in Ireland when I checked mine at 22.24
Your parcel was scanned by an post at 19.30 and would have updated on their system about a hour later

I have on my phone auto message when a parcel tracking updates with all postal carriers/couriers

What tracking are you using :rofl: I knew your parcel had arrived in Ireland when I checked mine at 22.24
Your parcel was scanned by an post at 19.30 and would have updated on their system about a hour later

I have on my phone auto message when a parcel tracking updates with all postal carriers/couriers

17Track.net. Same thing every time. Doesn't update for ages, then it updates late at night or something.
Nine times out of ten I check & its still in China, then it just randomly shows up.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
17Track.net. Same thing every time. Doesn't update for ages, then it updates late at night or something.
Nine times out of ten I check & its still in China, then it just randomly shows up.
Strange my tracking always updates when it arrives in Ireland
But this one was a bit strange as it did not show the usual china post tracking updates to show it had left china
Aftership and 17 track net did though update as soon as An Post scanned my parcel and my phone tracking apps triggered tracking update messages that's how I knew it had arrived in Ireland I got the message around 23.30 last night

An post tracking always updates for me with every parcel that includes tracking no matter who the retailer is

@paulboland how are the sharpness and depth of the double lenti from your point of view? As you know we heard bad things about the single lenti... :sorry:
Thanks!
The front lenti has fantastic 3D Depth effect of his hand and also has some movement from side to side

The back lenti is also 3D depth effect and also movement from side to side

There has been better Blufans lenti I admit with some of their other releases

This is one release though you need to unseal to see the lenti at it's best as shrink wrapping will make it cloudy looking if not removed

Yeah, I'll post some pics of the single lenti without the shrink-wrap later today, didn’t want to unpack it yesterday.

thanks buddy
How did you get impressed by 3D depth of single-lenti?
It's fine I guess. Hard to tell when it's so blurry and low-res tbh. The great thing about this lenti is the effect (the transition from one portal to another) not the 3D depth or sharpness, imo.

It's fine I guess. Hard to tell when it's so blurry and low-res tbh. The great thing about this lenti is the effect (the transition from one portal to another) not the 3D depth or sharpness, imo.
Thank you very much, I guess in conclusion that it is special and beautiful because of the effect