harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my Single and Double-sided lenti's yesterday thanks to @cooey :thumbs: That double lenti though! :OMG::drool::drool: I was in awe opening this bad boy up and it's one of those rare occasions I open a completely mint Blufans release :LOL::D The lenti quality is excellent and the steelbook absolutely stunning with embossed, glossy gooodness :kiss: (I especially love the detailed plastic numbered card too :wow::cool:). Blufans have done an amazing job here and I'm very happy to be able to add this beauty to the collection. Killer release :cigar: (Haven't yet opened my single Lenti :angel:).

View attachment 333435

thanks for the photos
What you lenti love more, the Single or double?
And how is the lenti back of the double?

Really looking forward to my one click now I have seen all of these pics and videos. It's going to be tough but I think this might very well be my top marvel steelbook release.
It just seems so perfect everything about it. You have the fabulous looking box that represents the book that holds three designs neatly together. One of those being a double lenticular, the other is a single lenticular and the third
being the quarter slip showing the stunning steelbook itself. Both lenti's are in 'full slip' boxes and then you have the extras too.

Surely this is going to take some beating now?

One-Click will be delivered today. Funny how excited i am :cold:....but after all your fantastic pics that's not surprising :thumbs:

Edit: Delivered!
And i have to say Blufans made a fantastic Job (awesome OC but also perfect packaging! Well done BF)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
One-Click will be delivered today. Funny how excited i am :cold:....but after all your fantastic pics that's not surprising :thumbs:

Edit: Delivered!
And i have to say Blufans made a fantastic Job (awesome OC but also perfect packaging! Well done BF)

Congrats mate happy for you :thumbs: ...been waiting for mine and its so stressful :bored:

Reactions: Radagast
Opened up my Single Lenti yesterday and to my amazement, that's mint too! :OMG::angel: After looking at it more, the single lenti is still pretty impressive even if it's not quite as sharp as you'd hope. It still has depth and smooth transition. Again, really love the the luminous plastic numbered cards :hungry: Awesome touch to a quite magnificent overall package from Blufans. This is the reason I love and collect Blufans' WEA projects. Simply stunning work guys :cigar: (Few more pics below excluding repeat pics of the Steelbook).

20170914_111740_wm[1].jpg

20170914_112139_wm[1].jpg
20170914_111843_wm[1].jpg
20170914_112012_wm[1].jpg
20170914_113024_wm[1].jpg
20170914_114338_wm[1].jpg
20170914_114229_wm[1].jpg

Sorry for the glare in the vid but you get the idea :thumbs: