harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think blufans' fatal flaw was picking such a tightly packed image (which might have even been disney's doing). The faces being so small would never look great regardless of lenticular producer
Yeah I agree. It never looks that good but to be fair, nothing on that lenti is really sharp, not even bigger pieces. It just looks pixelated.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
If it isn't 'scalpers' it's not being quick enough to the group buy, if it isn't the group buy it's the price, if it isn't the price
it's the shipping time, if it isn't the shipping time it's the shoe box it comes in, if it isn't the shoe box it's the lenti pixelation.

Jesus christ... some people missed out on getting this. Be happy with any or all editions. Please god be happy.

If it isn't 'scalpers' it's not being quick enough to the group buy, if it isn't the group buy it's the price, if it isn't the price
it's the shipping time, if it isn't the shipping time it's the shoe box it comes in, if it isn't the shoe box it's the lenti pixelation.

Jesus christ... some people missed out on getting this. Be happy with any or all editions. Please god be happy.

vic-reeves-handbags-jpg.134940

Lol, I'm happy I got this. I love the lenti coz the effect is gorgeous and the extras are neat. So yeah, thanks again @cooey !

However, I don't think that I have to sugar-coat everything as some people might be slightly disappointed by what they're getting and others are trying to figure out which of the Blufans editions they'll spend quite some money on trying to get them on the aftermarket.

Therefore, I feel that it's pretty helpful to post an honest opinion instead of only gorgeous beauty shots that are always there to make any product look as best as possible.

Got my one click too. Awesome box set and superb editions inside. I see the lack of clarity on the single lenti, but when you take into depth and the different stages in transitions it's actually a very clever and good looking lenticular. Another great one click!! :D