harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. OMG. Mine hasn't arrived yet. OMG. I need it now. It's a day later than others. Infact it's been 2 days later than some. Mine is going to come last. Why? Why?
A minute has gone by since I first started typing this post and I still haven't received it within that time. Why are others posting theirs up? I am fed up of receiving one late parcel when all others have
arrived in pretty much decent time. It's just not on. I am a paying customer. Can you believe even at this point in my post there still hasn't been a knock at the door?
It's afternoon now and nothing came today. I guess nothing will now because The Postman is in his recliner at home. I wonder if the neighbour has a card? I wonder if the neighbour
has stolen it? I wonder if the neighbour knows about ebay pricing? OMG. OMG...

OMG. OMG. Mine hasn't arrived yet. OMG. I need it now. It's a day later than others. Infact it's been 2 days later than some. Mine is going to come last. Why? Why?
A minute has gone by since I first started typing this post and I still haven't received it within that time. Why are others posting theirs up? I am fed up of receiving one late parcel when all others have
arrived in pretty much decent time. It's just not on. I am a paying customer. Can you believe even at this point in my post there still hasn't been a knock at the door?
It's afternoon now and nothing came today. I guess nothing will now because The Postman is in his recliner at home. I wonder if the neighbour has a card? I wonder if the neighbour
...and breathe...

it'll show am sure

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: milky

1*hPPXXwhMtwS6wMY_23gJ_g.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and harry
got a lot of tracking updates ill have some in hand it seems later this week. And then reshipping will commence.

rofl :hilarious:

good stevo impression there dazzler but you forgot, my moneys all tied up as well and not enough explictives either.

did make me chuckle :D

basil :thumbs:

rofl :hilarious:

good stevo impression there dazzler but you forgot, my moneys all tied up as well and not enough explictives either.

did make me chuckle :D

basil :thumbs:

Hahaha. Hopefully taken in jest by some.

On a serious note though, mine actually hasn't arrived yet but I am going to go to sleep tonight.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Received my Single and Double-sided lenti's yesterday thanks to @cooey :thumbs: That double lenti though! :OMG::drool::drool: I was in awe opening this bad boy up and it's one of those rare occasions I open a completely mint Blufans release :LOL::D The lenti quality is excellent and the steelbook absolutely stunning with embossed, glossy gooodness :kiss: (I especially love the detailed plastic numbered card too :wow::cool:). Blufans have done an amazing job here and I'm very happy to be able to add this beauty to the collection. Killer release :cigar: (Haven't yet opened my single Lenti :angel:).

20170912_122334_wm[1].jpg

20170912_122357_wm[1].jpg
20170912_122823_wm[1].jpg

20170912_125113_wm[1].jpg
20170912_122944_wm[1].jpg
20170912_123705_wm[1].jpg
20170912_124108_wm[1].jpg
20170912_124952_wm[1].jpg
20170912_124758_wm[1].jpg
20170912_125359_wm[1].jpg