Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 26, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon JP
HMV JP
CD Japan
Price: ¥3,669 (Amazon) - ¥3,997 (HMV) - ¥4,700 (CD)
Notes: No 3D disc included, matte finish, region FREE

71Fsa90DpLL._AA1165_.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of pbtour4il:
dredd-jp-1.jpg

dredd-jp-2.jpg

dredd-jp-3.jpg

dredd-jp-4.jpg

dredd-jp-5.jpg

dredd-jp-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the DHL guy drop it down the steps while coming up them by mistake! I was watching in agony as it tumbled and then it landed in the mud. The package was very secure, I think damage came from that, 'not' Amazon Jp! I've ordered plenty of times before and all my packages came OCD MINT! This was just a unfortunate accident. Amazon Japan has never let me down! :thumbs:

Then why did you ask amazon for a replacement and didn´t complain to the DHL idiot straight away???? One day all amazons will change their generous reshipment policy because of behaviour like this. And I´m really sorry, but how stupid does one have to be to post this in a forum after being granted a replacement shipment even though the sender did absolutely nothing wrong...it´s a strange world out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Errrrrrybody calm down. Take some chill pills. It's Friday. ;). Respect others Lutzo no need for anyone to call anyone on here stupid.

Now continue.....

(Hope thread gets back on track without having to delete any posts ;) )

I erased my reply to 'homeboy' out of respect for my Ninjas here. Using negativity to combat negativity is the only thing that is stupid. No matter how emotionally rewarding it would be, I will not say anything further that will take away from the positive atmosphere that we have here. :chill pill:

Last edited:
Wow. Order-Date 28.02.2014 and arrived today in perfect condition. That was fast. The steel looks very nice.:thumbs:

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashisarobot
I randomly just had £5.65 paid into my account by amazon japan with no reference or anything, this steelbooks the only item i bought from them which was about 2 or so months ago...

Any ideas as to what the refunds for lol??

I randomly just had £5.65 paid into my account by amazon japan with no reference or anything, this steelbooks the only item i bought from them which was about 2 or so months ago...

Any ideas as to what the refunds for lol??

Import deposit refund. You either paid too much or didnt get stopped.

Ah thats a nice suprise, that means i only paid about £27 or £28 for it lol.

I liked her performance because shes hot...... acting means nothing when theres hottness... :)

Reactions: Ashisarobot