Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: October 7, 2014
Purchase link: In-store only
Price: 26.99$
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

edge.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats great to hear that futureshop will be doing a steelbook to this edition very happy thanks for the info mate...

I just got back from this and it's brilliant!! So enjoyable. For me it's one of those films that only comes along once in a while that leaves you giddy at what you have just experienced (The Matrix, Inception etc). This is must own steelbook material. Go see it guys!

I've been hearing nothing but positive feedback about it and I liked what I saw in the trailer a lot. I'll probably be catching this in the coming week.

Reactions: jonnie123
I've been hearing nothing but positive feedback about it and I liked what I saw in the trailer a lot. I'll probably be catching this in the coming week.

God, I hope I'm not being that guy who I usually read their review then the film does nothing for me, but as of right now this film is fan-freaking-tastic! It takes concepts we have seen in other films and runs with it to deliver something wholly satisfying. Would love to hear what you think when you see it :)

Reactions: IRON MAN
Off to see this today, everyone seems to be raving about it so hope they have some decent art worthy of it.

Saw this yesterday also and really enjoyed it. Another instant BD purchase but I'll wait and see what other steelies become available first