Pre-order link: Evil Dead 2

Same disc as reviewed by cooey HERE

FINAL_2b.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:
Received my replacement for the copy of Evil Dead (2013) I was sent by mistake today. It was worth the wait because this one doesn't have a mark on it.

Just goes to show, is it really worth pre-ordering any more??? :angry:

Its a bit of a pain considering that it hasn't been out for very long, but it couldn't have been selling well.
Also might throw a spanner in the works in relation to a steelbook being released for Army Of Darkness.

Just goes to show, is it really worth pre-ordering any more??? :angry:

At least we know they are willing to drop prices. I'm going to cancel some of my non-essential pre-orders and hope for a price drop.

Wow they dropped the price on this one pretty fast, well good for those who didnt pre-order this one, sucks for the rest of us :( oh well good chance to get a second copy of this just for show and the other to watch :D

Maybe zavvi is selling the steelbooks that got sent back for lower prices. And zavvi propably had a lot of returned items.

No, i highly doubt that.. recall, they have to bear return costs in case of a damaged good.. and if it got returned once, it most likely get returned another time, leaving them with losses

At least we know they are willing to drop prices. I'm going to cancel some of my non-essential pre-orders and hope for a price drop.

Yep this is the only way to go now, I just don't see many items selling out at the moment so ordering at the highest point for catalogue releases makes no sense.

I received another copy of this just days before their price drop... Paid 5 too much for nothing. I've asked them for a refund since this seems a bit unfair :p (It's not like there was weeks in between).

:p

some BS they did the "HDN Special" a few weeks ago and than dropped the prices even further. I'm done with paying 16 quid for Zavvi steelbooks. If they sell out, they sell out, but I'm cancelling my pre-orders.

Really annoyed at this price, paid full at release only to receive a damaged copy. Now they keep dropping the price.

Heres an idea, how about selling it at £11.99 in the first place? Then you wouldnt need to keep reducing it, wouldve sold out on preorders.

Yes it's annoying isn't it? And what you say seems to make perfect sense to me, but remember even with play's £9.99 price point many of those releases did not sell out before release.

What Zavvi have realised is... it is better to milk the die hard collector's like ourselves who have to have it on release. Then after they've raked some cash in - they can afford to drop the price big style to entice the more casual buyer into parting with their hard earned.

Reactions: Gamesgaryjp