snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Ex_Machina
Price: £21.99
Notes: Embossed Front with Gloss Varnish Finish and Debossed Reverse. Limited to 2,000 copies.
Steelbook is not silver

11072619-1424269404-678753.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678814.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678707.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678702.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678758.jpg

In hand hidefninja.com exclusive pics:
Posted here 12:09pm EST, May 7 as received from Zavvi

cjgidi1431014896-jpg.158575

be2uwy1431014853-jpg.158576

fl3rah1431014804-jpg.158577

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I opened it, found this under j slip. Zavvi offered me 10%, better than nothing I guess. I always seem to have bad luck with them. Least no spine slash this time
View attachment 165418
hello again buddy,
gutted to see this buddy, i also got mine but havent opened it,
and looking at your pic neither do i want to lol,
i did actually watch the movie a couple of days ago off the computer,
and was quite disappointed.

Reactions: Norwichlad
Glad I opened it, found this under j slip. Zavvi offered me 10%, better than nothing I guess. I always seem to have bad luck with them. Least no spine slash this time
View attachment 165418

Is that one of those images where if you look closely theres a velociraptor over his shoulder or something?!

Seriously though, is it a shadow, or is it a crease/dent at the very top?

Mines staying sealed, as ive heard the film isnt amazing... But the Steelbook is a beautiful work of art - hence the buy

Is that one of those images where if you look closely theres a velociraptor over his shoulder or something?!

Mines staying sealed, as ive heard the film isnt amazing... But the Steelbook is a beautiful work of art - hence the buy
You've heard the film isn't amazing? Lol

Its one of the most critically acclaimed films of the last 20 years and already being debated in philosophy studies at PhD level. Yes not very good LMAO!!!

You've heard the film isn't amazing? Lol

Its one of the most critically acclaimed films of the last 20 years and already being debated in philosophy studies at PhD level. Yes not very good LMAO!!!

For reals ? Wouldn't be surprised tbh. It's a very thought provoking film.

Small dent just under boarder. I know it's not much, but wanted to have this one on display now I can't stop looking at the deformity instead of the perfect steelbook design

Small dent just under boarder. I know it's not much, but wanted to have this one on display now I can't stop looking at the deformity instead of the perfect steelbook design

Shite like that drives me insane! :arghh: For a steelbook that nice, I'd probably have to replace it with another.

Also (not to knock you or anything, this is purely out of interest), but why would you keep it sealed, when it hides the back art?? The subtle debossing on the back deserves to be appreciated...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT
Finally got round to watching it this evening. Great steelbook & an excellent film IMO :thumbs:

I cannot wait to get mine and see it again. I went to see Ex_Machina in theatre and loved it. Budget for this movie was only 11 millions compared to these 200 million movies nowadays, still it's incredible well done. Alex Garland in his director debut does also superb work as does the whole small cast. Such enthralling, elegant, beautiful and thought-provoking little film. I'd like to see more movies of this nature in the future.

Reactions: spass and MrBMT