GB qty and prices:
1 click $168 x 40
Double lenti $63 x 48
Single lenti $60 x 48
Full Slip $58 x 48

IMG_0868.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0870.JPG IMG_0871.JPG
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.03.22 PM.png

Last edited:
Maybe the full slip edition should be called the "Hank Edition".

I like all of them, but I'm really happy with my kimchi lenti so will stick with that for this release

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
The perfect combination for me would be the steelbook from Blufans and the lenti slip from Kimchi.

I like the front artwork of the single lenticular the most. But it's a bit disappointing that they are so lazy with the back artwork.

Nevertheless, since the WEA steelbook is so much better than the WWA steebook, I will still go for Blufans.

The frontside of the single lenti looks cool, but what happened to the backside?!

The double lenti is nice, but I'm not a fan of this concept (i.e. double lentis).

The full slip is probably the best of the bunch, but it doesn't work well with the steelbook because of grayish base color. Also Blufans full slips tend to be less well constructed than Kimchi's, for example.

I wish they did a 1/4 slip and sold it separately. Would be the best choice for me.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hatori and harry
Loving the 'Hank' fullslip, not sure about the faded looking colouring of the actual steel (Zootopia could have done with a bit more colour to it's finish) - why no brightness along the lines of their 'Up' release? Obviously in hand could look more colourful, but...

The frontside of the single lenti looks cool, but what happened to the backside?!

The double lenti is nice, but I'm not a fan of this concept (i.e. double lentis).

The full slip is probably the best of the bunch, but it doesn't work well with the steelbook because of grayish base color. Also Blufans full slips tend to be less well constructed than Kimchi's, for example.

I wish they did a 1/4 slip and sold it separately. Would be the best choice for me.

I like the double lenticular slips
Zootopia blufans double lenti is excellent

I will be getting the double lenti of this release

Full slip looks the most dynamic and different similar to the Age Ultrob FS. It deserves a high standard finish like the Kimchi's. Very tempted with this one but I just know it's going to be ruined by the ****** cardboard slip. Great artwork design but most probably poor finish.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I wentitled through all the same thoughts as you:thumbs:

@harry @Actarus have you seen the bs's?

Thanks for the tagg, i just saw it. Most of my Blufan collection are lenti but for this one, my favourite is the Fullslip.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That about covers a weeks worth of questions you would be received

:D:LOL:

Fullslip artwork i love it. Very unigue and thanks for the tagg.

Full slip art for me is the best coz it's unique. The problem is Blufans full slip is a hit & miss (more misses), would be nice to see live shots of it before going live.

Agree with you. Their lentis are better than their fullslips (most of the time) but this fullslip i really like it and i might go for it.
Hope they will show us pictures of the fullslip before the preorder.

Guys, you really like the rear artwork of the double lenti??? :wow:

Those purple "whatever that is" things are all over the back and worst of all - entirely blurred! Would be a disaster as a lenti i'm afraid .... so disappointed :ugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Thanks for the tagg, i just saw it. Most of my Blufan collection are lenti but for this one, my favourite is the Fullslip.

:D:LOL:

Fullslip artwork i love it. Very unigue and thanks for the tagg.

Agree with you. Their lentis are better than their fullslips (most of the time) but this fullslip i really like it and i might go for it.
Hope they will show us pictures of the fullslip before the preorder.
I much prefer the artwork on the fullslip too but I've only ever bought lenti's from blufans so I think I'm gonna go for the double lenti as that's my second favourite. As I've never seen a blufans fullslip in hand and people are saying they usually don't have a good finish I'm not going to risk it.. like you say though, hopefully we'll see what it looks like before the gb opens. If they emboss the fullslip that will look good:)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I much prefer the artwork on the fullslip too but I've only ever bought lenti's from blufans so I think I'm gonna go for the double lenti as that's my second favourite. As I've never seen a blufans fullslip in hand and people are saying they usually don't have a good finish I'm not going to risk it.. like you say though, hopefully we'll see what it looks like before the gb opens. If they emboss the fullslip that will look good:)

The Blufan Frozen fullslip "Olaf" was awesome. Hope it will be the same quality

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk