zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Release Date: 21st October 2013
Price: {param} £9.99 on play.com
Order: HERE- they only deliver within the UK.

For members outside of the UK, order here on their ebay account -http://www.ebay.com/itm/151151401048

If you live outside the UK, all is not lost! Order via a Group Buy:
Group Buy: Click HERE (ES only deliver WITHIN THE UK)

Other Info:
4K Qty
Region Free
View attachment 46208

Matte finish with spot gloss on robot, woman and title. Embossed robot and woman. Back card to keep images visible.

FP_3D.jpg

FP.jpg

More pics

FP_back.jpg

FP_inside.jpg

I got the below email from Entertainment Store last night after enquiring about what they had lined up and it seems to be a clue pointing towards a forthcoming release. Really cool way of dropping details about their releases and hopefully this one comes out next!!

Fingers crossed! I assume it's Forbidden Planet from that pic. If anyone has any other guesses then shout

Hi,

There are some fine, exclusive Super SteelBooks available to Pre-order at The Entertainment Store very soon. Can you guess which classic movie this is?

ES Email.jpg

Visit The Entertainment Store today, and check out our brilliant range of rare and exclusive DVDs and Blu Rays, in addition to a range of over 6,000 titles, with prices to suit every pocket.

Don’t forget all of our Product is shipped directly from the official studios so we guarantee what you see, is what you get!

Regards,

I had another email too but not sure yet what the title is from the clue. Will post it in the ES thread in a minute ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple reason. These are over produced not so popular tiltles that didn't sell as expected.

Spot on. From the outset it was clear this steel was only going to appeal to a small section of the niche steelbook audience. Not a strategy that was ever going to lead to big sales. Even with ES hitting a home run with the design (which earned it it's spot in my top 10 for the year). :thumbs:

IMO the biggest factor why this is still instock is pricing, plain & simple. This movie must be like 100 years old. :movie:

A great lookin steel no doubt, but movie buffs prbly already own this like 10 times over on 5 different formats like those those Alien films.

...£9,99 is far more agreeable (and realistic), so i bet these are gonna be flying outta the ES warehouse now :thumbs:

Loved the look of this steel since i first saw the pic on ES, not seen the film yet, but I've been wanting to buy it since release but there's been so many SB's come out lately that I've waited, so glad I did, got it for £9.16 after I used some super points.. what a bargain:scat: and what a beautiful SB:drool: can not wait for this to arrive, plus I'm looking forward to watching the movie:movie:

Reactions: harry
It's 9.99 on their ebay store but I can't check out as ES didn't specify how much shipping is to the US. Bummer. Sent them an email but I'm afraid it will be too late.

It's 9.99 on their ebay store but I can't check out as ES didn't specify how much shipping is to the US. Bummer. Sent them an email but I'm afraid it will be too late.

I think they got a few of these D - just sent the same message myself. ;)

I think they got a few of these D - just sent the same message myself. ;)

You can't check out either? I'm getting this message:

One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected.

Change your address or remove the items to continue.
You may also contact the seller for an exception.

Hoping I can get one at this price :D

You can't check out either? I'm getting this message:

One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected.

Change your address or remove the items to continue.
You may also contact the seller for an exception.

Hoping I can get one at this price :D

Nope, me neither - got the same message as well.

They just need to update their listing saying how much postage is and we'll be set to go.

I think the same thing happened with their Walking Dead listings as well a while back.

Reactions: darczap
Nope, me neither - got the same message as well.

They just need to update their listing saying how much postage is and we'll be set to go.

I think the same thing happened with their Walking Dead listings as well a while back.

That's good. Really would like to have this beauty and the price is right so hopefully they straighten it out. I'll make sure to use the right link too.

Reactions: apsmith21