GB- Media Markt Exclusive Reel Heroes Blu-Ray SteelBook Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Who would like any of these new MM Exclusives?

Price should be somewhere in the 14-16 Euro range - Im saying this because of the Pricing tactic of Media Markt. It could be priced differently , according to which Media Markt.

UPDATE - Price is 15 Euros per Steelbook
Shipping cost are TBA .

Please only if your serious about wanting it.

Please list the ones you would like

These pictures are my own, I have my set in hand !!

Thanks John

List

1. apsmith
2. snowblood
3. digitalbabe
4. Wreck - Working out a Deal
5. Chipvideo
6. surfury
7. darczap
8. fairz
9. Elena
10. Jericho
11. Holly Go
12. Justintime2k
13. Hard Core
14. Leshita
15. RobertJoseph17
16. Sigill
17. bobino66
18. BluRayJunkie
19. bluraysteel
20. Squall
21. einuchote
22. Sixteenvolt420 HOLD
23. Brvtality
24. terry44
25. spawnshop
26. jbsolo

One more thing i would like to say ...

Please remeber that this as well as all my other GBs are always at cost.

Therefore i depend on tips to make it even possible to make such GBs possible .

Pleaes keep that in mind when paying the invoice. Your tips help to make future GBs like this possible.

Money Sent =

Tipp =

Package Sent =

No Payment =

Attachments

• reel_heroes2.jpg
    reel_heroes2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 244
  • reel_heroes1.jpg
    reel_heroes1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Ive added live pics in the first posting.

The ratings are stickers and can be removed.

They look actually somewhat nice... but really the collectiing is getting really crazy :D

Also i have a feeling this GB will be the biggest ever here on Ninja Forum

Take care
John

Hey MB, do we have confirmation if The Incredible Hulk (2008 reboot with Norton) is available?

If not, please delete me from the list since I don't want the "ordinary" Hulk (2003 from Ang Lee with Eric Bana) since I already have it.

Hi John, could i please take 1 copy each of Hulk and Van Helsing. Many thanks.

Last edited:
I don't understand , it's mean 4 shipment for 4 items ? :ohno:

thanks

no it means the shipping is TBA - meaning it depends on the amount of weight.. If you order 1-2 then it will be 6,50.

BUT since i did not get your Thor off today i still have plenty of room and weight to put some of these in there if you like.

Take care
John

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Hey MB, do we have confirmation if The Incredible Hulk (2008 reboot with Norton) is available?

If not, please delete me from the list since I don't want the "ordinary" Hulk (2003 from Ang Lee with Eric Bana) since I already have it.

I would ask you to look at the picture. i just had it in my hand i think it is the 1st. Hulk movie ....

Thanks John

no it means the shipping is TBA - meaning it depends on the amount of weight.. If you order 1-2 then it will be 6,50.

BUT since i did not get your Thor off today i still have plenty of room and weight to put some of these in there if you like.

it sounds very good :scat:

Masterblaster i only saw in the pic one hulk, do they have both?? The one with Bana and the one with Edward norton??:)

Last edited:
Sorry Master i will have ro change my order a little bit, instead of the two hulks, make it one hulk and one kick ass....the others stay the same please...thanks..:)

I promise last time i edit...:)

Final order..

x1 Shaun of the dead
x1 kick ass
x1 hulk
x1 hellboy
x1 wanted

Thanks john sorry about the confusion...:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Masterblaster
Hey John, I changed my request, I edited my post, but I'll just post it again if it helps.

The Whole Set
+
x1 Riddick
x1 Pitch Black
x2 Serenity

I was really going to hold off on the whole set, but I just can't help it, I would feel incomplete if I just bought a couple of these.

Hi John, can i please add one to mine too, could i add a copy of Hot Fuzz. Sorry for changing on you! So i will take a copy each of Van Helsing, Hulk, Hot Fuzz. Thanks.
Simon

Hey John, I changed my request, I edited my post, but I'll just post it again if it helps.

The Whole Set
+
x1 Riddick
x1 Pitch Black
x2 Serenity

I was really going to hold off on the whole set, but I just can't help it, I would feel incomplete if I just bought a couple of these.

And i hope the rest your not planning on putting on ebay?!?!

If so i need to start charging more then the price i pay. :D

Do keep in mind that the shipping is going to be up there so be prepared. One set would be around the 25 Euros.

take care
John

And i hope the rest your not planning on putting on ebay?!?!

If so i need to start charging more then the price i pay. :D

Do keep in mind that the shipping is going to be up there so be prepared. One set would be around the 25 Euros.

take care
John

No, definitely not. The set is for me. The extras are for my friend. And my other friend is a huge Serenity fan, so that extra is for her.

Thanks for doing this GB again!

Just an info - this GB will close in 10 Hours. That means its 0:00 here now (Midnight) and proberbly somewhere around 4 pm or 2 pm your time.

Closing time will be 11 a.m my time on the 12.10

Reason - is i wanna only go one time to store....

Take care
John

Reactions: RobertJoseph17
Status
Not open for further replies.