Ghostbusters 1 and 2 (Amazon Excl. Ultimate Hero Pack w/ Slimer Figurine) [France]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 3rd, 2014
Purchase link: Ghostbusters 1 and 2
Price: 80.26 Euros
Notes: Amazon.fr Exclusive, includes Slimer figurine

71KuuKkb-mL._SL1000_.jpg

SLIMER PICS:
Slimer1.jpg

Slimer2.jpg

Slimer3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Better come with a proton pack & authentic costume for that price!!

They would be better off doing a steelbook of GB 1 & 2 in 4K remaster etc., better yet get a Kimchi or blufans exclusive :)

Would love to see a Ghostbusters twin pack!!

I agree. Twin packs can be great, depending on the films involved. The Ghostbusters films should make a great set.

Though I'm just excited to see Ghostbusters 2 getting a Blu-Ray release, I hope the transfer is good.

That Slimer figure looks pretty damn cool. I'll have to wait to see in-hand photos first before pulling the trigger, though. I want to make sure that the quality of these figurines lives up to their photos.

And Ghostbusters 2 on Blu-ray... FINALLY!!!!! :scat:

This does look pretty cool but the price is steep. It all depends on the quality of the fugurine. Prices do seem to drop on these figurine editions over time.

Reactions: PoisonClan
That Slimer figure looks pretty damn cool. I'll have to wait to see in-hand photos first before pulling the trigger, though. I want to make sure that the quality of these figurines lives up to their photos.

And Ghostbusters 2 on Blu-ray... FINALLY!!!!! :scat:

It will be quality buddy, look at how awesome Under the Dome turned out.:hilarious:

yeah Ghostbusters 2 on Blu-ray :scat:
Would be a nice addition to my Ghostbusters Showcase. Any information but the size of Slimer?

Edit:
just found it myself on the amazon page:
Dimension de la figurine : 171,4 x 136 x 15 mm.
Figurine SLIMER approx 19 cm incl. base

Reactions: tridon
About time Ghostbusters 2 gets a release! Lets hope for a release without the statue for those of us that just want the movie though as the price is way too steep for me.

And all this kind of boxes, has the release date in the same day!! EEK!

At least, they should put different release date at each one :(

Good to see Ghostbusters II coming out on bluray, but I will just wait for the stand alone version.