Gladiator Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that negativity, but in my opinion it's not a big problem:
1. You can live it in protective foil, as i did with HTYD, i only unsealed it on the top, for possibility to takie steel out.
Lenti keeps very thight in it
How_To_Train_Your_Dragon_Steelbook_Lenticular_Limited_Edition_HDzeta_Exclusive_No.2_01.jpg

2. You can buy protective slips / shells from Steelbook Central and i think on 99% it will go great. I didn't test it on HTYD but it is great on Kimchi Iron Man for example.

Where did this pic come from? Shouldn't it have been posted here before now??
No,its still separately
213250ppw7buxpvnlu6rki.jpg
That white artwork was never once mentioned in the OP? That's a big chunk of info to leave out. Bummer. :(

Can't help feeling a bit manipulated. It's a pity the payment is taken so early before everything gets finalised and the product is ready to go.

At least the steelbook itself looks awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: rodtp and harry
Can someone explain this to me, I got in when the group buy re-opened so when do I get invoiced for the product:
1. Pay for the item shipped from Asia then again pay for customs and shipping at the hub, or...
2. Pay for everything as one when it reaches the hub?
I'm a little confused it's the first time I've done a group buy through a hub

Can someone explain this to me, I got in when the group buy re-opened so when do I get invoiced for the product:
1. Pay for the item shipped from Asia then again pay for customs and shipping at the hub, or...
First you pay for the item and shipping to your hub from China.

Then all you have to pay is shipping from your hub to you (and any custom fees that might arise) when your hub leader receives them from China.

I personally dont think many will be too bothered by the lenti being separate, what they will be bothered by is the lack of transparency in regards to the info HDzeta gave before these went on sale.

Shooting yourself in the foot here guys ;/ Little things like this can mean a lot to some people, so learn from this for future releases.

It's all explained in the UK HUB thread my friend

Reactions: Marina Blue
People here staring that they are fine with it being loose, yes you may be, but the issue is why wasn't this stated until the products had been shipped. We should have saw that image before payment was taken. Or at least been informed. It's a lot of money for people to be spending, and making decisions on with false information. I'm starting to think there should be a group buy rule that no payment is taken until at least one steel of each version has been displayed, and fully described. That way people could foresee being sold short like this, maybe change their mind or back out completely before and major numbers have to be ordered from the GB Host.

People here staring that they are fine with it being loose, yes you may be, but the issue is why wasn't this stated until the products had been shipped. We should have saw that image before payment was taken. Or at least been informed. It's a lot of money for people to be spending, and making decisions on with false information. I'm starting to think there should be a group buy rule that no payment is taken until at least one steel of each version has been displayed, and fully described. That way people could foresee being sold short like this, maybe change their mind or back out completely before and major numbers have to be ordered from the GB Host.
Agree:thumbs: