Gladiator Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm for one that is really OK with removable lenticular, like Transformers: DOTM HK, you have 2 slipcover artworks which actually is a bonus for me... in this case it's even different arts which I find it's even better but that's just me ...

I'm for one that is really OK with removable lenticular, like Transformers: DOTM HK, you have 2 slipcover artworks which actually is a bonus for me... in this case it's even different arts which I find it's even better but that's just me ...

It's not removable. It's completly seperate, there is no magnet or something like that.
So you can lay it aside or glue it on the slip (idea from the King Kong thread).

Reactions: goufcustom
i ordered the full slip and paid for it way back when, the wait for it hasn't really bothered me, then i saw there was a second chance to get hold of a lenti (which was the one i really wanted) so i put my name down for that, but now i feel like i am getting two full slips instead, which i don't want, and to echo an earlier poster i think GB's should wait until the final product is shown, will the lenticular card come sealed with the slip or will it just be put in the package as an afterthought? will i have to unseal the steelbook if i want to glue the lenti card on? can i pull out of the 2nd round GB as this isn't what i signed up for? or will i be blacklisted from all future GB's

Last edited:
Our original design scheme is lenti and slip are separated, just to let everyone see the 2D picture below the lenti, so you can get two cover instead only one.Hdzeta's exclusive style is separated, many Chinese members like this design, from to start HTTYD,until now the kingkong, and the Jurassic park.

We are very sorry at the beginning did not explain the design scheme, we think everyone already knows how to train a dragon design can image this, and designers doesnt mark the details on the pics,its a mistake.
We know that many members of HDN unhappy for this news, because we are not in the beginning description carefully, we are very sorry for this mistake,but we don't think we cheat, the final product and the picture is the same,its just the lenti and slip seaprtly only, and we have the the solution.

We will gule all lenticard on the slip very well then send to every one.

If you have another question,please contact me,im so sorry for this mistake and Misunderstanding.

Last edited:
@wxlinkswd thanks, in order to avoid confusion in the future, please consider indicating the fact that the lenticular for your designs is separate, in your mockup along with a note that this design allows users to see multiple covers. When people see 'lenticular slipcover' they assume it is all in one piece, as done by other companies. Just a suggestion as members order based on the package shot mockup. HDzeta puts a lot of work into its editions, and we appreciate that you remain involved in the community and provide updates regularly. If you can improve communication regarding the product just a bit more, I think things like this can be avoided. Good luck with all of the shipping-my shipping 'arena' is ready!:)

Sweet. This actually saves me some money. As I already had the UK version, I was contemplating getting the WWA steel to add to my collection again :rofl: The slip underneath the lenticular having the same artwork is more than ideal for me. No qualms here.

Our original design scheme is lenti and slip are separated, just to let everyone see the 2D picture below the lenti, so you can get two cover instead only one.Hdzeta's exclusive style is separated, many Chinese members like this design, from to start HTTYD,until now the kingkong, and the Jurassic park.

We are very sorry at the beginning did not explain the design scheme, we think everyone already knows how to train a dragon design can image this, and designers doesnt mark the details on the pics,its a mistake.
We know that many members of HDN unhappy for this news, because we are not in the beginning description carefully, we are very sorry for this mistake,but we don't think we cheat, the final product and the picture is the same,its just the lenti and slip seaprtly only, and we have the the solution.

We know that many members will not open it, so that will not be affected, if you want to open, can use some glue to stick it by yourself, its very easy,but if you want open it and cant glue it by yourself,please PM me,i will mark your ID in GB list,then tell factory glue them very well send to you.

If you have another question,please contact me,im so sorry for this mistake and Misunderstanding.

I wasn't aware of anything like this, just like you've said if you don't open the steel you won't notice. I haven't got my HTTYD lenti unsealed. But besides that I haven't seen any in-hand pictures of a loose lenti card for HTTYD.

I don't feel like glueing lenti cards on a slip, for the same reason I don't like stickerbooks (and unfortunatly we have lots of them in the Netherlands).

I think it all comes down to communication and thank you for your clarification. At least I know to keep HTTYD and Gladiator lenti sealed as I don't wanne have a loose lenti card. By the way the same goes for loose numbering cards in my opinion.

I wasn't aware of anything like this, just like you've said if you don't open the steel you won't notice. I haven't got my HTTYD lenti unsealed. But besides that I haven't seen any in-hand pictures of a loose lenti card for HTTYD.

I don't feel like glueing lenti cards on a slip, for the same reason I don't like stickerbooks (and unfortunatly we have lots of them in the Netherlands).

I think it all comes down to communication and thank you for your clarification. At least I know to keep HTTYD and Gladiator lenti sealed as I don't wanne have a loose lenti card. By the way the same goes for loose numbering cards in my opinion.
the lenticular size as same as the slipcase,we glued it as same as the nova,kimchi lentislip,you will not feel its different.
you can check the kimchi or lentislip ,its aslo glued one the slip.

Reactions: Moros and lgans316
Well at least I know not to ever buy a Lenticular from HDzeta...

I open all my steels and having a loose Lenticular card is pointless for me. Plus I buy exclusives for the reason they are supposed to be exclusives.
Not to play Blue Peter, arts & crafts, with the slip and some sellotape....or a glue stick...(n):bag:

Wow. HDzeta releases a cool exclusive and then get in crap over glue.

I see this as a plus! You get a gorgeous slipcover and a lenticular card that you can glue on, turn into magnet... hang it over your toilet if you freakin' want. Let's not kid ourselves... 3/4 of you will probably keep this sealed. I don't know. I like the fact that you get two options. I do know that if my King Kong arrives with the lenti glued on now because of moaning, I won't be happy.